T Nation

Chad Waterbury Seminar

I’ll be giving a comprehensive seminar on training for strength, hypertrophy, and performance. The event will take place in Little Rock, AR this Saturday. There are 3-4 seats still open. If you can make it, act quick!

Date: Saturday, May 14
Time: 9AM-4PM
Price: $249/person

To sign up, or for further questions, call 501-399-9355.

[quote]Chad Waterbury wrote:
I’ll be giving a comprehensive seminar on training for strength, hypertrophy, and performance. The event will take place in Little Rock, AR this Saturday. There are 3-4 seats still open. If you can make it, act quick!

Date: Saturday, May 14
Time: 9AM-4PM
Price: $249/person

To sign up, or for further questions, call 501-399-9355.[/quote]

You wouldn’t be coming to Dallas again anytime soon, would you? Also, do you make video copies of the seminars? That would be great for us out-of-staters. You’re my favorite T-Nation author, and I would love to see your seminars, but I can’t make it out of Texas anytime soon.

One of these days, Chad, one of these days!

Whoever’s lucky enough to go to seminar, enjoy it!

When are you coming to Florida???

Why couldn’t it be next week? I have to be in Little Rock then, not this week.

Oh well, some other time.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
When are you coming to Florida???[/quote]

ND,

You’ve been such an asset to this forum that I just might make the trip for ya!

Seattle is beautiful this time of year, Chad…

Oops, I didn’t mean this Saturday, I meant next Saturday (May 14). Sorry for the confusion!

[quote]Chad Waterbury wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
When are you coming to Florida???

ND,

You’ve been such an asset to this forum that I just might make the trip for ya![/quote]

That would be sweet! Just wait a few more months to make sure I have a job and the money to attend!

I think you could also make alot of people happy and more knowledgable, by taping the event, then selling it on dvd and or vhs… Not to mention make yourself a pretty penny