T Nation

CHAD W.

First off, I really enjoy your branding iron articles. Not to be too stupid, but I guess your saying to do a full body workout, two sets per bodypart, between 4 and 8 reps, working your way up to 3 to 4 times per week, with the eventual goal of 6 in mind. Any suggestions as to how many bodyparts per session? Also, you were very specific in your recommendations regarding gaining functional mass, in respect to training program and post-workout nutrition. Might we see this same specificity in reference to losing some non-functional mass. I know you have suggested your NB3, as far as program preference, but I don't ever remember you going into great detail about your dietary recommendations. I know this may seem tedious and has been belabored numerous times before, by many great contributors, nonetheless, I would like to hear your insights into this.
Thank you,
Kyle

"Not to be too stupid, but I guess your saying to do a full body workout, two sets per bodypart, between 4 and 8 reps, working your way up to 3 to 4 times per week, with the eventual goal of 6 in mind. Any suggestions as to how many bodyparts per session?"

Full body workout means all bodyparts.

Enjoys Boys,
I appreciate you taking the time to elaborate on the complexities of a full body work out. By hitting all bodyparts, I will be working the body fully, thus a full body workout. GOLLY!! Actually, I was wondering if Chad's suggestions resembled more of QD workout, or an HST hybrid. Anyhow, thanks to all who have taken the time to reply.
Thank you,
Kyle

I think Chad is right on and hotter than a pistol with his theory of training the same body part four times per week.

The times that I have trained my entire body at least three times per week,I have seen great results. I have also taken flak over it from the naysayers who talk about over training. If it is done properly however, I think that more gains can be made that way.

You wouldn't eat once per week and expect good results. It makes sense that the body works this way. You gain a bit at a time.

Great article CW!

THAT was your question? Wow, I must need new specs.

As for your sarcasm, save it for someone who gives a shit.

Cheers Mate.

Ouch!

Kfall,
I haven't elaborated on my guidelines for eating for fat loss since they parallel the advice of Lonnie and JB. They've covered it so well that it would do them a disservice to try and top these experts. All in all, I highly recommend you follow their fat loss dietary advice.