Cereal Diet - Would This Work?!

So you are going to eat nothing but milk, peanut butter, and Total cereal?

That is a lot of carbs dude.

[quote]codypt wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
Haha talk about mixing fats with carbs. I’m thinking that if you are counting on PB as your protein source you never read the label. 7grams of protein for 14grams of fat and you wanted to eat 1/2 a jar? I mean PB is good food, but no supplement for real protein sources (shakes, steak, chicken, ect).

I have read some BB’s eating three bowls of cerceal a day during the off season to get simple carbs, however they were only going for carbs.
My peanut butter has 14 grams of protein for 8 grams of fat…

[/quote]

Well then…carry on with this awesome new diet plan of yours. I can’t wait to see the results.

Im not going to do it, 1 because I cant(school) and 2 because its not the smartest idea. Like I said before I just wanted to know what you guys thought, thats it, I got the opinions…

[quote]codypt wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
Haha talk about mixing fats with carbs. I’m thinking that if you are counting on PB as your protein source you never read the label. 7grams of protein for 14grams of fat and you wanted to eat 1/2 a jar? I mean PB is good food, but no supplement for real protein sources (shakes, steak, chicken, ect).

I have read some BB’s eating three bowls of cerceal a day during the off season to get simple carbs, however they were only going for carbs.

[/quote]

What brand of magic peanut butter is this?

…So ummm do you have any hobbies?

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
codypt wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

What brand of magic peanut butter is this?[/quote]

Maybe it’s Special K peanut butter…

[quote]codypt wrote:
what do you experts here think, its probably whack…[/quote]

Yup.

???..Holy shit…sign me up.
OMC

This diet will only work if you include a box of Count Chocula cereal and a six pack of Guiness to have post workout.[/quote]

codypt wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

What brand of magic peanut butter is this?[/quote]

Its from a local store that make it themselves without a lot of junk in it. It doesn’t have a name, just says peanut butter

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
…So ummm do you have any hobbies?[/quote]

Guessing this is a joke, but weightlifting, MMA, and girls are pretty much it…

[quote]codypt wrote:
Moon Knight wrote:
codypt wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Its from a local store that make it themselves without a lot of junk in it. It doesn’t have a name, just says peanut butter[/quote]

Do they mix the ground peanuts with anything else? Also, are you sure you do not have the fat and protein reversed?

Any natural peanut butters I have seen, and for that matter any raw peanuts, tend to be about 12-15 g of fat and 7-9 g of protein per serving (2 tablespoons).

I HAVE had a brand of peanut butter called Naturally More. It is made of peanuts, egg whites, flax seed, flax oil, cane sugar, honey and wheat germ and it only has 11 g of fat with 10 g of protein in a 2 tablespoon serving.

Unless they are blending their peanut butter with a low-fat, high protein ingrediant, I do not see how your local retailer is selling a product that only has 8 g of fat with 14 g of protein.

codypt wrote:
Moon Knight wrote:
codypt wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Its from a local store that make it themselves without a lot of junk in it. It doesn’t have a name, just says peanut butter

Do they mix the ground peanuts with anything else? Also, are you sure you do not have the fat and protein reversed?

Any natural peanut butters I have seen, and for that matter any raw peanuts, tend to be about 12-15 g of fat and 7-9 g of protein per serving (2 tablespoons).

I HAVE had a brand of peanut butter called Naturally More. It is made of peanuts, egg whites, flax seed, flax oil, cane sugar, honey and wheat germ and it only has 11 g of fat with 10 g of protein in a 2 tablespoon serving.

Unless they are blending their peanut butter with a low-fat, high protein ingrediant, I do not see how your local retailer is selling a product that only has 8 g of fat with 14 g of protein.[/quote]

I’m sure, I even checked again, it says up to 75% less fat than regular peanut butter and up to 75% more protein. its not the best tasting, it might have added protein in it, I have no idea.

[quote]codypt wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
…So ummm do you have any hobbies?

Guessing this is a joke, but weightlifting, MMA, and girls are pretty much it…[/quote]

Translation: No.

LOL the name itself says it all. Sounds like some sort of fad diet that alot of poor sap’s would go for.

So go ahead…write a book and make thousands. No scientific research of anykind necessary. Just tell them that they need to eat cereal and PB and you’re good to go.

[quote]Whey Man wrote:
LOL the name itself says it all. Sounds like some sort of fad diet that alot of poor sap’s would go for.

So go ahead…write a book and make thousands. No scientific research of anykind necessary. Just tell them that they need to eat cereal and PB and you’re good to go. [/quote]

Dude your forgot the milk! It’s the anabolic combination of all three which makes this so golden

WOW… lets drop this, it makes me feel retarded… no joke haha

[quote]codypt wrote:
Moon Knight wrote:
codypt wrote:
Moon Knight wrote:
codypt wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Unless they are blending their peanut butter with a low-fat, high protein ingrediant, I do not see how your local retailer is selling a product that only has 8 g of fat with 14 g of protein.

I’m sure, I even checked again, it says up to 75% less fat than regular peanut butter and up to 75% more protein. its not the best tasting, it might have added protein in it, I have no idea.[/quote]

Ahhh… that’s cool then. I hope you understand why I had my doubts though. I was not just out to be an ass.