Centipede Eats Mouse!

I didn’t know they could get this big or eat prey this big…wow

ew. I freakin’ HATE centipedes/millipedes/anything with more than 4 legs…

FUCK!

There are a few species in Indonesia and the Amazon like that. Very big.

I’m not gonna look. I’m not gonna look. I’m not gonna look.

I would shit myself if I saw that thing.Looks likw one of the bugs from King Kong.

As a rule I pull for the mammal in situations like this. That little guy let us down. As we speak, insect-like creatures everywhere are gaining confidence. I urge everyone to get up from the computer and grab a can of bug spray and give them a not-so-friendly reminder of who’s in charge, before it’s too late…

Yuck. I’m terrified of centipedes- that made me perspire profusely. Ick.

[quote]etaco wrote:
As a rule I pull for the mammal in situations like this. That little guy let us down. As we speak, insect-like creatures everywhere are gaining confidence. I urge everyone to get up from the computer and grab a can of bug spray and give them a not-so-friendly reminder of who’s in charge, before it’s too late…[/quote]

it’s what jesus would want.

Fuck Raid; if I ever saw one of those in / around my house it would get the 12 gauge. Disgusting.

They grow 10" to 12". Imagine that!!

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
They grow 10" to 12". Imagine that!![/quote]

So, my foot would still cover it. What a mess that would make.

DB

As a rule I pull for the mammal in situations like this. That little guy let us down. As we speak, insect-like creatures everywhere are gaining confidence. I urge everyone to get up from the computer and grab a can of bug spray and give them a not-so-friendly reminder of who’s in charge, before it’s too late…

LOL! My thoughts exactly.

I’m not a particularly violent man, but something that centipede makes me want to just take an axe to it.

if i found one outside and kept it as a pet could i ghet it to grow that big?

[quote]redsox348984 wrote:
if i found one outside and kept it as a pet could i ghet it to grow that big?[/quote]

plenty of protein, plenty of exercise – it might work!

I just threw up in my mouth a little

[quote]etaco wrote:
As a rule I pull for the mammal in situations like this. That little guy let us down. As we speak, insect-like creatures everywhere are gaining confidence. I urge everyone to get up from the computer and grab a can of bug spray and give them a not-so-friendly reminder of who’s in charge, before it’s too late…[/quote]

hilarious… super f-in’ funny

That shit is naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty

sentipede + micks boot stamping on it = modern art.