CENTCOM Cooked the Books on ISIS Progress

You are a clanginging cymbal to me and the other posters here.
A nameless, faceless disembodied screeching shill in the ether.

Since you present no identity, no credentials, no proof of tangible scholarship of your own for any to examine - there is no choice but to consider this site as one of your places of employment in “journalism”. Paid by whomever and for unknown reason to drone on, pick both and neither side of an argument, and to type out lengthy diatribes for 1c per word.

Lest you think you mean much to me, I type this as I sit on my toilet and give consideration to both my physical output and your writings.

Since I hate deny a man wanting to work employment, my next constitutional, I will tell you my ideology so you can reply.

1 Like

Don’t tell me your ideology. Literally no one cares, and no one expects anything you write to be a worthwhile read. Take your beating and waddle the fuck off.

Oh, and the fact that you are whining that I don’t disclose my identity and credentials here – it tells those of us with successful professional careers to protect that you

A. Ain’t got one

and therefore

B. Can’t imagine what it might be like to have one.

My sympathies.

Smh attempting to belittle another poster…hmm…never saw anything like that before.

What next? Substantiating a statement by referring to the fact that he made it, then declaration of victory using the afore mentioned method of substantiation?

Never!

And the predictable finger pointing begins…

You know what?

People probably wouldn’t be so cynical if it wasn’t so blatantly obvious that almost every damn “investigation”; by both DEMS and the GOP; (and usually at the cost of millions)…was done with true intent to correct a blatant wrong (like the sexual assault of female soldiers)…instead of grandstanding side-shows to either earn political points or discredit politicians they don’t like.

Believe me…is wasn’t a small thing for a Career person like General Stewart to speak up unless he felt a true injustice was being done.

Good for him.

2 Likes

Funded by the Obama state department. I remember an urgency to “arm the rebels” in the Syrian civil war because Assad and red line and yada yada. The same shit the left claimed to hate the Bush administration for as a matter of fact, but here we are and not a peep out of them.

I disagree. Both Democrats and Republicans aggree on the disinformation. What they disagree with is the complicity of the obama administration. The republican inference that orders from the white house were to report ‘no bad news’ isn’t completely without merit, given the scope of the deception and how high it goes up in the Pentagon. The problem is that there is now absolute proof.
Very similar to the Iran/ Contra situation in the '80’s, in that case.
We don’t know if obama was involved at all. I a loathed to give him the benefit of the doubt because of my personal bias. But there is no evidence that obama had anything to do with it, so I have not choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

The fact that misinformation occurred is without doubt. Both democrats and republicans agree the cover up, the misinformation occurred.
Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

An urgency that came too late, way too late and a suspicion of arming rebels as such a thing has not worked out in our favor in the past. Everything came too late with regards to ISIS and Syria and Iraq. Things festered way too much before action was taken. A problem that could have been dealt with before it became a major battle.
It appears to me that the ‘Cowboy American’ coming out guns blazing and the complete obliteration of the ‘caliphate’ and serious power check to Assad would have yielded far more success and greater stability in Syria as opposed to the sewer that it has become.
Being cautious and trepidatious towards the multiple situations in Syria has yielded a far greater crisis and body count than any accusation of ‘American colonialism’ would have yielded by dealing swiftly and decisively with both Assad and ISIS.