Censorship on you tube

I try and pull up videos from Al Jazeera English and the message says the uploader was not made available in my country . What does that mean ?

copyright issues maybe?

Don’t know, but AJ America is relatively new right? Maybe they haven’t got the paper work sorted yet…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
copyright issues maybe?

Don’t know, but AJ America is relatively new right? Maybe they haven’t got the paper work sorted yet…[/quote]

I don’t understand why they would display a video and then not allow you to watch . I have not bumped in to this on any other channel

I don’t know , I think it odd , though

Anyone have the number for the DHS?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I try and pull up videos from Al Jazeera English and the message says the uploader was not made available in my country . What does that mean ?[/quote]

I think the government has been monitoring your activity and caught you posting in some extreme right wing forums (this site) and now your flagged for censorship.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I try and pull up videos from Al Jazeera English and the message says the uploader was not made available in my country . What does that mean ?[/quote]

I think the government has been monitoring your activity and caught you posting in some extreme right wing forums (this site) and now your flagged for censorship.[/quote]

From what I understand they are probably collecting the data albeit they may not be paying attention:)

I am curious , can any one open these ?

It is the Al Jezeera English channel on you tube

“Death to America !”

I summed up the AJ channel for you Pitt.

copyright issues maybe?

Don’t know, but AJ America is relatively new right? Maybe they haven’t got the paper work sorted yet…[/quote]

I think this is the more likely answer than immediate censorship by youtube.

Al Jazeera English it says has no videos on mine, but Al Jazeera America has 22 and they appear to work.

What is the difference between the two?

[quote]H factor wrote:
Al Jazeera English it says has no videos on mine, but Al Jazeera America has 22 and they appear to work.

What is the difference between the two? [/quote]

Thank’s I will try a different browswer

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

copyright issues maybe?

I don’t understand why they would display a video and then not allow you to watch . I have not bumped in to this on any other channel [/quote]

I’ve bumped into this in a lot of other, non-political, videos on youtube. It’s not censorship in that way, probably copyright stuff.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

copyright issues maybe?

I don’t understand why they would display a video and then not allow you to watch . I have not bumped in to this on any other channel [/quote]

I’ve bumped into this in a lot of other, non-political, videos on youtube. It’s not censorship in that way, probably copyright stuff.[/quote]

Do you get the same message ?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

copyright issues maybe?

I’ve bumped into this in a lot of other, non-political, videos on youtube. It’s not censorship in that way, probably copyright stuff.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep. Exact same message.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

copyright issues maybe?

[/quote]

Yep. Exact same message.
[/quote]

Thank you :slight_smile:

I just noticed yesterday the station available On Demand if you have Verizon FIOS.

I have Century Link , I could record it but on demand would be a lot better