T Nation

CelticDevil's CJC1295/GHRP6 Log

Ok guys,

After Dirty Gerdys great log, I decided I am gonna start one for myself.

I am running 100mcg CJC1295 + 300mcg GHRP6 in each shot, at 3 shots per day for a total of 300mcg cjc and 900mcg GHRP6 per day.

Ons shot in the morning, one in the afternoon at lunch and one at night before bed.

Currently I am 3 days in. I have 2 weeks worth so far but am planning to purchase more tomorrow from a cheaper source (and hopefully it wil be quality stuff).

Stats:
Weight: 98kg
bodyfat: ?? No idea, but reasonably low…8-10%.
Currently in week 5 of the stasis portion of test tapering so I am effectively off cycle.
I have NO experience with HGH and never found IGF-1 to help me at all.

I will post my experience regularly.

Thus far:

Nothing really of note.

The injections HURT!!! I must be particularly sensitive but Sub-Q injections of these peptides STING! Particularly the GHRP-6…stings like a motherfucker.

The cjc/CHRP6 shot in the morning sends me mildly hypo. I take it before I set off to work on the bus. I am usually quite tired on the journey in and when I stand up to get off the bus I am slightly weak and maybe a little shaky…lol!!

Its interesting. I have breakfast with carbs as soon as I get into the ofice but I am usually a slightly “foggy” for a couple hours in the morning from the shot.

The afternoon shots are no prob…apart from the pain…night time is same.

I get VERY hungry with the morning shot. THe hunger wth the afternoon and evening shots though is much more manageable and I can largely ignore it.

It’s day 3 and zero change in scale-weight. I do feel my muscles are fuller than before I began though and I think I look “different”.

I cant put my finger on what it is…perhaps it is that my muscles look slightly rounder and fuller…but I definitley do not have as much of a post cycle “crash” look as I usually expect
(although the taper helps avoid this also)

Strength gains have not appeared though. I did get an extra 4 reps than the previous week on squats yesterday (175kg for 12 reps). However, that could simply have been due to the fact that I am only returning to squatting after a 3 month lay off (back injury)

Did dips and dumbell press for chest today. No real change in dips. Dumbell press up slightly. Thought a little shoulder trouble might have begun to clear up but it hasnt.

This stuff is obviously doing someting though…because I am getting an interesting side effect of tingling in my head and arm. It’s on my left side and if I wasnt messing with my GH levels I might be thinking “heart attack”…lol.

It sort of resembles the feeling you get when your hair stands on end. Nothing alarming…but a little interesting.

I also find that for a short while after the shot, I dont notice the cold. My body (especially the head) feels a little warmer and my feet feel nice and toasty even though I leave them hanging out of bed…haha.

Anyways, that’s it for the moment…I wil update the log as I go along. So, hope you enjoy!

Sweet man! Good luck I will be following this.

I think your doses are spot on and I am anxious to compare your results with mine from the GHRP6 alone.

YGPM

DG

Sounds good. I have no first hand experience with peptides whatsoever but I found DG’s thread a real interesting read and I’m sure I will on this one too.

[edited cos I re-read your post!]

That IS a high arse GHRP dose though isnt it? Isnt the highest most have gone 700mcg/d gerds?

[quote] Brook wrote:
That IS a high arse GHRP dose though isnt it? Isnt the highest most have gone 700mcg/d gerds?[/quote]

no, the highest I went was 900mcg over 3 shots. I also did 450mcg x 2.

Some have ventured up to 1500mcg over 3 shots from what I’ve read on anabolicminds.com They seem to have the best peptide info regaurding personal use.

the higher dose per shot leads to a heavier hypo feeling and hunger…at least it did for me.

DG

well, tday I woke up late (forgot to set alarm) so I did not have time for my morning shot and had to run straight to work. I managed to get my afternoon and evening shot in though.

Had deadlifts today and I was VERY weak…but this is more due to my layoff from deadlifting for 3 months due to a back injury. Hopefully the poundages wll shoot back up quickly enough though.

I definitely felt fuller today and I definitely looked bigger in my shirt. It’s not unlike the fullness I get early on in a cycle.

Normally, when of gear or in on a taper, I hate looking in the mirror as I feel small…but today, I felt full and reasonably big. Off juice I often feel a little self-concious due to my loss of size/fullness…but with this stuff I find I am retaining a lot more of the fullness and am not nearly as flat.

I can certainly notice extra hardness and fulness in my forearms and I keep poking and touching them out of curiosity…lol! Veins are also becoming slightly more apparent in my forearms.

The most noticeable thing so far, however, is the post-workout pump. I was VERY impressed with the pump I got after working out today. Normally, when off juice, I simply dont look pumped after a workout and just look flat…not now though.

I also have begun to get calf-pumps when walking (actually, to be more accurate it is the muscle on my shin bone) This is something I only really experience when on say Dbol or Var…but I appear to be getting it now.

Everything so far seems to be pointing to the factg that this stuff is really pumping me out. No real strength gains or weight/muscle gains so far though.

Will keep you all updated.

[quote] Brook wrote:
That IS a high arse GHRP dose though isnt it? Isnt the highest most have gone 700mcg/d gerds?[/quote]

It’s reasonably high…but not outrageously high.

Of course, nobody is an “expert” when it comes to these peptides but most of what I have read from people more knowledgable than I, point to dosages in this range.

In any case, I figured I would go for a decent dose so I can really assess it’s effectiveness. Perhaps that is wreckless but that’s just me…haha.

No probs - i must have remembered dosages incorrectly!

Good luck and i will be giving it a shot soon enough i suspect.

:slight_smile:

well, saturday I also missed my morning shot as I had a very busy morning and coud not afford to let myself get hypo and groggy.

I managed to get my afternoon shot and evening sot in though.

SUnday, unfortounately, I was in a situation where I could not do any of my shots.

TOday, however, I am back to normal. THe usual…hunger pangs etc etc. Nothing different reallt.

The stuff seems to be working rather well for fullness and body composition…no real gains in terms of sheer mass but I definitley lok and feel fuller and harder. I caught a look at my back in a 2 way mirror yesterday and it most definitley looked much fuller and more muscular.

I will weigh myself tonight and see if I have made any gains on the scale.

[quote]CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
well, saturday I also missed my morning shot as I had a very busy morning and coud not afford to let myself get hypo and groggy.

I managed to get my afternoon shot and evening sot in though.

SUnday, unfortounately, I was in a situation where I could not do any of my shots.

TOday, however, I am back to normal. THe usual…hunger pangs etc etc. Nothing different reallt.

The stuff seems to be working rather well for fullness and body composition…no real gains in terms of sheer mass but I definitley lok and feel fuller and harder. I caught a look at my back in a 2 way mirror yesterday and it most definitley looked much fuller and more muscular.

I will weigh myself tonight and see if I have made any gains on the scale.[/quote]

I wouldn’t expect very many visible gains on the scale. More of just a change in ‘looks’. The person in the mirror changes, as do the pumps, etc. I didn’t throw on that much weight from it tho.

Feeling fuller and more vascular was one thing I noticed right off the bat as well. Along with hunger. lol

Are you taking this as part of a bulk or cut? Sorry if you’ve already mentioned this. lol

DG

Weighed myself at the Gym tonight…no change in weight. I am continuing to lean up however and the fat deposits on my hips look considerably smaller.

The pump I got during my workout was great. The body recomposition effects seem to be the best thing about this stuff.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
well, saturday I also missed my morning shot as I had a very busy morning and coud not afford to let myself get hypo and groggy.

I managed to get my afternoon shot and evening sot in though.

SUnday, unfortounately, I was in a situation where I could not do any of my shots.

TOday, however, I am back to normal. THe usual…hunger pangs etc etc. Nothing different reallt.

The stuff seems to be working rather well for fullness and body composition…no real gains in terms of sheer mass but I definitley lok and feel fuller and harder. I caught a look at my back in a 2 way mirror yesterday and it most definitley looked much fuller and more muscular.

I will weigh myself tonight and see if I have made any gains on the scale.

I wouldn’t expect very many visible gains on the scale. More of just a change in ‘looks’. The person in the mirror changes, as do the pumps, etc. I didn’t throw on that much weight from it tho.

Feeling fuller and more vascular was one thing I noticed right off the bat as well. Along with hunger. lol

Are you taking this as part of a bulk or cut? Sorry if you’ve already mentioned this. lol

DG[/quote]

neither actually. I’m in about week 5 of the stasis portion of P-22’s test taper so I’m really seeing how it aids in PCT. so far so good…I’m quite impressed with the recomposition effects…although lengthy cycles of this stuff is EXPENSIVE!

Tel me DG, now that you are finished with your peptide cycle for the moment, do you find that the body recomposition has remained/is easy to maintain?

[quote]CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
well, saturday I also missed my morning shot as I had a very busy morning and coud not afford to let myself get hypo and groggy.

I managed to get my afternoon shot and evening sot in though.

SUnday, unfortounately, I was in a situation where I could not do any of my shots.

TOday, however, I am back to normal. THe usual…hunger pangs etc etc. Nothing different reallt.

The stuff seems to be working rather well for fullness and body composition…no real gains in terms of sheer mass but I definitley lok and feel fuller and harder. I caught a look at my back in a 2 way mirror yesterday and it most definitley looked much fuller and more muscular.

I will weigh myself tonight and see if I have made any gains on the scale.

I wouldn’t expect very many visible gains on the scale. More of just a change in ‘looks’. The person in the mirror changes, as do the pumps, etc. I didn’t throw on that much weight from it tho.

Feeling fuller and more vascular was one thing I noticed right off the bat as well. Along with hunger. lol

Are you taking this as part of a bulk or cut? Sorry if you’ve already mentioned this. lol

DG

neither actually. I’m in about week 5 of the stasis portion of P-22’s test taper so I’m really seeing how it aids in PCT. so far so good…I’m quite impressed with the recomposition effects…although lengthy cycles of this stuff is EXPENSIVE!

Tel me DG, now that you are finished with your peptide cycle for the moment, do you find that the body recomposition has remained/is easy to maintain?[/quote]

Well I tapered off the GHRP6 and just finished with it 2 days ago. I’m also now in week 3 of test prop/tren ace and end about 4 days in since adding winny. So I don’t think I can accurately judge what it’s like coming off GHRP6. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I know what you mean about the cost of this. If one where to source GH properly you might be better off just dropping a little extra cash and grabbing that.

I couldn’t find CJC cheap enough so next time I add the GHRP6 for mainly its apetite effects I might go with the cheaper GHRH, Semorelin, Hexarelin, etc…

I kind of plan on bouncing around doing either peptides or AAS constantly, that way my endocrine system has the ability to recover from both sides and I’m always ‘assisted’ when training. lol

IGF/PMGF sounds like it will be part of my pct coming up…

DG

Well all going well still.

slight change in scale weight today although it is probably just my regular fluctuation in weight.

No strength gains. This stuff doesnt really seem to affect me strength-wise at all.

I think my plan may be to carry on with my current cycle for another 6-7 weeks…and then switch over to IGF-1 and PegMGF for a few weeks (out of curiosity) then perhaps hit up a another cycle (of juice) with HGH thrown in on top (if I can source some with a decent price tag). Alternately, I may just decide to do CJC and GHRP6 again after the IGF/MGF, instead of the GH. I am fairly happy with it’s body composition effects so far (it’s only been around a week too)

ordered a batch of cjc-1295 and ghrp-6 (along with some other peptides) from a new source today.

hoping they turn out to be legit.

I know the protocol for testing the GHRP-6 is simply to shoot and wait for the hunger pangs but does anyone know of how I will know whether the CJC is legit?? what post injection signs should I be looking for? (I have heard lethargy is one…although I have not experienced this so far really).

Anyway…continuing to love this stuff. Body keeps on changing for the better.

if it is priced reasonably, it is totally wirht it IMO. I have never tried GH but I imagine this is what a decent GH dose is like.

been a while since I’ve posted but I’ve been busy.

Some more news. Seem to be getting nose bleeds a bit. I am pretty sure the peptides are causing it as sometimes my body temperature rises post injection (or at least it feels that way). PErhaps it is a blood pressure thing as I get the occasional headache now…although no dizzy spells.

I know Sota123 had nosebleeds during his ghrp6 cycle and he was not running dosages like mine. I may check my B/P just to be sure.

Weight is up 3-4 pounds on the scale but I also look a bit softer. The leaning out efects seem to have ceased…the fullness effects have remained though. Still no real strength gains to speak of.

My order of ghrp-6/cjc still has not arived. I just hope it passes customs ok.

I’ve been following along but not posting, in both yours and DG’s log.

Have the injection pains subsided? Have you considered injecting IM instead?

I never experienced any nosebleeds to think of. Sub q shots were cake to me so I never considered IM injects with this peptide.

Celtic: Do you think that instead of the peptides ‘leaning out effects’ subsiding, don’t you think it is more of the fact your in your pct and your bound to look different then when ‘on’. ?

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I never experienced any nosebleeds to think of. Sub q shots were cake to me so I never considered IM injects with this peptide.

Celtic: Do you think that instead of the peptides ‘leaning out effects’ subsiding, don’t you think it is more of the fact your in your pct and your bound to look different then when ‘on’. ?

DG[/quote]

Yes, now that you say it, I think that is what it is.

I am just finishing entering my 7th week of the test taper so I am certainly not nearly as full as when I used to be on. I had also been eating a lot of crap the couple of days prior to looking softer…so that could be it.

Good news though…my new peptides arrived today!! Hooray.

I immediately shot 500mcg GHRP-6 when the paqckage arived. I wanted to assess the quality. It was hard to guage the quality though, as I was already very hungry even before i did the shot. However, I did get a mild body and facial warming feeling…a normal reation for me with ghrp6.

I shall shoot it again tomorrow morning and I will have abetter idea then of the effects.

I also shot some melanotan 2 I got from the same supplier. I did not get the nausea I usually get from melanotan 2. However, I did get significant facial flushing…exactly the type of reaction I usually get with MT2. No boner though…dissapointing…lol…I will raise the dose tomorrow to see if I get any nausea/erections.

Hopefully the peptides turn out to be legit so I can continue on my peptide-journey.

well tried out my new peptides again, and they are definitley legit.

Took a hefty dose of ghrp-6 in the morning and it certainly made me feel hypo.

Also, I got a lot of facial flushing from the melanotan 2 I bought and also some nausea.

Very happy with the new peptides.

nosebleeds have subsided…perhaps it was just a freak occurence and not connected witht he ghrp-6 at all.

looking a bit leaner the past couple days. I suspect my softening out last week was more due to my crappy diet for a short time.

Strength is going up and joints are feeling better but i suspect this is more due to the fact that I have lowered my training volume and switched to a westside program.

Planning to do a few more weeks of ghrp-6/cjc and then maybe some igf-1/pmgf for 4-5 weeks followed again by ghrp/cjc combined with juice.

interesting times ahead.