Cellucor Opinions?

I am thinkin about takin cellucor lean mass muscle growth stack (P6, NO, and R3). Is anyone else using or has used these products in the past I would love to hear your thoughts. Or if anybody knows anything about the science behind them I am all ears.

Cellucor is pretty impressive just expensive. I use the muscle stack all the time and the effects are impressive. I go 8 weeks on 8 weeks off and usually gain about 9 pounds of lean mass in the 8 week cycle. I use the M5 though, never used NO.

Thanks! Good to know. During your eight weeks off did you lose and size or strength?

[quote]sunilblade88 wrote:
Cellucor is pretty impressive just expensive. I use the muscle stack all the time and the effects are impressive. I go 8 weeks on 8 weeks off and usually gain about 9 pounds of lean mass in the 8 week cycle. I use the M5 though, never used NO.[/quote]

Looks like a fancy, over-priced creatine supplement to me. There are a few other things in there that may be of benefit, but I’m betting that 90% of your gains are simply due to Creatine.

I routinely gain about 8 pounds in 2 weeks when I cycle back on Creatine after an extended time off.

The 8 weeks I have off I lose strength (Surge helps me get it back quick) but not too much size, only when I get off the creatine. The lean mass I gain is measured without the creatine. Its good stuff.