Cell Tech

What do you guys think of it?

It’s supposed to increase muscle mass. Heres what I got from the website:

880% More Effective Than Creatine!

In a recent clinical study, CELL-Tech was put head to head against creatine monohydrate. When the results were tabulated, CELL-Tech users gained 880% more lean muscle mass than subjects using creatine monohydrate. CELL-Tech’s incredible mass-building formula combines 10 grams of pure creatine monohydrate with exactly 75 grams of pharmaceutical grade dextrose and 200mg of the powerful insulin-potentiating nutrient alpha lipoic acid. CELL-Tech also contains other key nutrients which act synergistically to enhance the uptake of creatine into muscle cells, which leads to dramatic increases in size, strength, and power. Bodybuilders using CELL-Tech are experiencing incredible gains. Some users have gained as much as 10 pounds in as little as 7 days! If you would like to make gains like this and dramatically transform your physique, you need to try CELL-Tech for yourself.

More like SELL-TECH.

Ineffective and expensive to boot.

880% my ass.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

880% my ass.[/quote]

Now THAT’S a lot of ass.

Read my lips – SAVE YOUR MONEY.

I love the first ingredient:
Pharmaceutical-grade dextrose.

Well, if it’s pharmaceutical-grade!

!!!Hijack Alert!!!

I never used Cell-Tech (thankfully), but I did, in my past ignorance, try a product from Met-Rx that was similar–Creatine AC. Did anyone ever use this? The reason I ask is because drinking this vile concoction was only slightly less abrasive than gargling Everclear. Each serving had a solid 600mg of alpha-lipoic acid! Talk about some kick!

/hijack

~Terumo

hope you REALLY like sugar…
tried it once, will never go back

full of sugar and expensive.

get creatine/creatine caps.

anyone know anything about all the hype ive heard lately for Creatine Ester, and Ethyl Ester?

i know enough about chemisty to know what they Ester does…

but does anyone know if they work better than micronized creatine powder?

[quote]guardLK wrote:
anyone know anything about all the hype ive heard lately for Creatine Ester, and Ethyl Ester?

i know enough about chemisty to know what they Ester does…

but does anyone know if they work better than micronized creatine powder?[/quote]

I got a free bottle and started using it. Didn’t notice any difference. But, then again, I never noticed anything from taking creatine either.

i’ve a style of taking new products:
“only once in my life”

i’ve try 1-AD, MAG-10, Cell-Tech, NoX2…etc…only once.

as my own experience, Cell-Tech will push you into diabetics, they loaded it with tons of pure sugar(75g) in one serving. i’ve try it. i feel dizzy because of that super-high dose of sugar…and very strong headache…

my advice, don’t try it.

Sperm whale semen… I’ve been meaning to pick up some of that supplement… any good as a T-booster?

If you want to look like one of those guys in the four page ads forget about the cell-tech…try ster-tech.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
Sperm whale semen… I’ve been meaning to pick up some of that supplement… any good as a T-booster?[/quote]

T-booster : TRIBEX from Biotest

Someone seems to have missed my sarcasm… although, I have seen a company or two selling products with testicular gland extracts in their formulations for various things(some have other glandular extracts as well).

I used Celltech when it first came out…bought the hype and the crap in the container.

I couldn’t take it for more than two weeks. The smell of it made me want to throw up. Some guy had it in the locker room…and when I walked in and the smell of it reached my nose…the turning of the stomach returned.

It’s not that it smells bad…it maybe the lopic acid or something. I don’t know…but I’ll never-ever take it again.

The fact that there is a 4 page ad in Muscle & Fiction and every other bs magazine should tell you something!

Newest studies/research I’ve come across say even at that ridculously high level of sugar, still not enough to get the benefit they push. To get the load effect from simple carbs would take alot more than that disgustingly large amount. 2-5g of simple creatine mon. right after workout should be all you need.

Cell-Tech is most effective when mixed with Hydroxy-cut and following the Jared (Subway) diet. This coupled with the Ab-Master will turn you into a celebrity eunach.

Thus stuff is pure crap. As is everything above.