Cell Phone Avatar Pics - Kinda Gay

Can we put a moratorium on this? Seriously, enough is enough.

im down, its not that hard to get a digital cam and put the self timer on.

<---------- kinda gay?

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
-------- kinda gay?[/quote]

Difficult to tell without seeing more…

How about we just get rid of all of the people with no pictures at all who like to give advice in the bodybuilding forums?

I would rather someone had a cell phone picture up as they tell 17 year olds how to lift than people with no proof that they have ever seen the inside of a gym.

Empty hubs, talking shit about members with public progress?

Kinda gay…

Enough is enough

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
<---------- kinda gay?[/quote]

kinda hot!

I’m keeping mine.

I dunno RSGZ, it’s kinda gay … same to you Kerley … all of us should just have Mascherano’s just to be on the safe side …

Anyways, op you posted 19 times in a year and a half … how this bothers you is beyond me … how much time do you actually spend on this site? If it’s a lot why don’t you post more? Also, what are you previous 18 posts like if you wasted your 19th with this gem of a revalation…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I dunno RSGZ, it’s kinda gay … same to you Kerley … all of us should just have Mascherano’s just to be on the safe side …
[/quote]

when i posted in this thread i completely forgot my avatar was taken with my mobile phone…FML

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Anyways, op you posted 19 times in a year and a half … how this bothers you is beyond me … how much time do you actually spend on this site? If it’s a lot why don’t you post more? Also, what are you previous 18 posts like if you wasted your 19th with this gem of a revalation…[/quote]

Sometimes it’s ok to be g… wait, what?

[quote]The_maestro wrote:
Can we put a moratorium on this? Seriously, enough is enough. [/quote]

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
im down, its not that hard to get a digital cam and put the self timer on. [/quote]

From 2 guys that don’t even have avatars or pictures in their hub.

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
[/quote]

when i posted in this thread i completely forgot my avatar was taken with my mobile phone…FML [/quote]

The weird thing with yours is that you just took a pic of yourself, with no flexing in a T-shirt or wife beater. It seemed like you sort of missed the point.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
I think its ok to post pictures of yourself on the internet. [/quote]

Especailly wearing tubs of protein on your head.

YuP tOtAlLy AgReE!! Soooooooo gay!

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
[/quote]

when i posted in this thread i completely forgot my avatar was taken with my mobile phone…FML [/quote]

The weird thing with yours is that you just took a pic of yourself, with no flexing in a T-shirt or wife beater. It seemed like you sort of missed the point.[/quote]

so my avatar is deemed acceptable?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Anyways, op you posted 19 times in a year and a half … how this bothers you is beyond me … how much time do you actually spend on this site? If it’s a lot why don’t you post more? Also, what are you previous 18 posts like if you wasted your 19th with this gem of a revalation…[/quote]

I wanted to say something sooner but thought it would be better coming from an older member and was sure someone would point this out. Good work polo.

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
[/quote]

The weird thing with yours is that you just took a pic of yourself, with no flexing in a T-shirt or wife beater. It seemed like you sort of missed the point.[/quote]

so my avatar is deemed acceptable?[/quote]

Oh yeah, it’s fine, I just thought that most people with the pic with the cell phone in the hand are flexing or whatnot. No big deal.

<----- That’s me in my avatar for real.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
[/quote]

Oh yeah, it’s fine, I just thought that most people with the pic with the cell phone in the hand are flexing or whatnot. No big deal.

<----- That’s me in my avatar for real.[/quote]

I fucking KNEW you were Nada … I mean shit you sound just like him in your videos

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
[/quote]

<----- That’s me in my avatar for real.[/quote]

yeah because i have lots to flex LOL