[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
there’s always hookers.[/quote]

thread/ [/quote]

Lol hookers are nasty.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Best argument for intelligent design. Seriously. [/quote]

It does stand to reason that a circular ass is the best argument for intelligent design.

After all, most arguments for intelligent design are both circular and made by asses.[/quote]

LOL

Yeah, I would not worry that much.

All that neurotic sloots in their thirties need to come frome somewhere, so there are a lot of young women out there that would like to sloot it up… um…explore their sexuality with you…

Slap their asses, pull their hair, choke them a bit and they have totally explored stuff.

[quote]orion wrote:

All that neurotic sloots in their thirties need to come frome somewhere, so there are a lot of young women out there that would like to sloot it up… um…explore their sexuality with you…

Slap their asses, pull their hair, choke them a bit and they have totally explored stuff.[/quote]

I’ve give it one thing: the mani sphere is s goldmine of jokes. In more ways than one.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Slap their asses, pull their hair, choke them a bit and they have totally explored stuff.[/quote]

I’ve give it one thing: the mani sphere is s goldmine of jokes. In more ways than one.[/quote]

Thats not even manosphere stuff.

The average woman is a lot more dirtay than you.

Get over it and move on.

Move to southeast Asia

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

I’ve give it one thing: the mani sphere is s goldmine of jokes. In more ways than one.[/quote]

Thats not even manosphere stuff.

The average woman is a lot more dirtay than you.

Get over it and move on. [/quote]

Yeah, sorry about the spelling there BTW. My phone does that to words sometimes for some reason. Okay, I’m over it now. Thanks dude.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
If I were you, I would rid myself of the notion that an older man is “creepy” if he is with a younger woman.

If you are in your forties, intelligent, moderately successful, well-groomed, reasonably good-looking and in shape, you will not have to “go after” young women. They will come after you.

[/quote]

No shit. Get rid of the neck beard; put on some fawn chinos and polo shirt. Easy peasy. But how about at 50? 55? There comes a time when it all comes to an end. One day I’ll look in the mirror and I’ll either be a creepy guy or a celibate. And yes, it is creepy.

[/quote]

The rule for the youngest age of women to date is your age/2 + 7.

So for me… 52/2 + 7 = 34.

This was explained somewhere here on TN by Kpsnap at the rule.

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
If I were you, I would rid myself of the notion that an older man is “creepy” if he is with a younger woman.

If you are in your forties, intelligent, moderately successful, well-groomed, reasonably good-looking and in shape, you will not have to “go after” young women. They will come after you.

[/quote]

No shit. Get rid of the neck beard; put on some fawn chinos and polo shirt. Easy peasy. But how about at 50? 55? There comes a time when it all comes to an end. One day I’ll look in the mirror and I’ll either be a creepy guy or a celibate. And yes, it is creepy.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually that’s pretty good and that rule should hold out for a while. It already works out at what I was saying about >24

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that what that means?

I always thought it meant I should date a woman half my age plus seven of her friends.

Shit. Been doing it wrong.

Varq, You’re on fire tonight!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Good grief, Varq, you’re more obsessed with your religion than most here. Poor ol’ SM can’t even post some pics of cute babes accompanied by a clever remark without you mounting up on your Evolution pulpit and pounding the shit out of it.

Relax once in awhile, pard, lest you saddle yourself with the Ass label that you so fervently toss at others.[/quote]

Right on time.

Emerson would be proud.

You relax, pard. He brought it up. All I did was make two puns.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Move to southeast Asia [/quote]

Yup.

Asia in general.

Where women, if they are reasonably affluent and educated, manage to hold onto their looks and figure well into their forties and beyond. My ex-wife (who is Japanese) is my age, and she looks better than a lot of American women in their thirties.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Good grief, Varq, you’re more obsessed with your religion than most here. Poor ol’ SM can’t even post some pics of cute babes accompanied by a clever remark without you mounting up on your Evolution pulpit and pounding the shit out of it.

Relax once in awhile, pard, lest you saddle yourself with the Ass label that you so fervently toss at others.[/quote]

Right on time.

Emerson would be proud.

[/quote]

You honestly don’t realize what an “ass” it makes YOU look like when you harp on it so much. You’re a zealot for your cause but you need rein it in once in awhile. No joking around here.[/quote]

Once again, I submit to the opinion of my colleagues on the forum. Which of us, gentlemen, is doing the harping her, and which looks more like an ass at this point?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Right on time.

Emerson would be proud.

[/quote]

You honestly don’t realize what an “ass” it makes YOU look like when you harp on it so much. You’re a zealot for your cause but you need rein it in once in awhile. No joking around here.[/quote]

Once again, I submit to the opinion of my colleagues on the forum. Which of us, gentlemen, is doing the harping her, and which looks more like an ass at this point?[/quote]

Doesn’t matter what the gentlemen of the forum think, I’m your friend and I think it makes you look like an ass – if only to me. Do you really care what the other gentlemen think of you compared to someone who’s spent a fair amount of time with you in person? What the fuck do you think this is anyway? High school? You looking to win Most Popular and get your photo in the yearbook?[/quote]

Fine. If a couple of innocuous, off the cuff remarks by me have really offended you, then I apologise.

Not really looking to start up yet another ID/natural selection debate, particularly on GAL, on SexMachine’s thread, so I will desist.

Which is kind of a shame, because I can think up a dozen reasons why the beautiful young ass SexMachine posted is a fine argument against intelligent design.

Shalom.