T Nation

Celibacy?

I've come up with a problem that concerns me. I really don't think I can get married. I just don't like living with a woman for one thing. Don't get me wrong. I love girls. Sweet sixteen...well, I don't want to do time. Actually, I pretty much ignore girls younger than 24ish. The problem is I don't like woman older than about 35.

I'm just not attracted to them. It's just how I'm made I guess. And therein is another problem. What am I going to do in my 40's and older? I'm definitely not going to be the creepy guy who goes after much younger girls. And I won't like girls my own age. So celibacy after 45ish? I don't think I could handle that either. I wouldn't want to go 35+ years without women. I guess my life will be pretty much over in ten years or so. What a drag... :frowning:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
I’ve come up with a problem that concerns me. I really don’t think I can get married. I just don’t like living with a woman for one thing. Don’t get me wrong. I love girls. Sweet sixteen…well, I don’t want to do time. Actually, I pretty much ignore girls younger than 24ish. The problem is I don’t like woman older than about 35.

I’m just not attracted to them. It’s just how I’m made I guess. And therein is another problem. What am I going to do in my 40’s and older? I’m definitely not going to be the creepy guy who goes after much younger girls. And I won’t like girls my own age. So celibacy after 45ish? I don’t think I could handle that either. I wouldn’t want to go 35+ years without women. I guess my life will be pretty much over in ten years or so. What a drag… :([/quote]

So, you have the ability to know a women’s age just by looking at them or is it the number that you do not like? I do not know what women look like in Australia but, here there are some AMAZING looking women 35 and older who you would never guess where that “old”.

If I were you, I would rid myself of the notion that an older man is “creepy” if he is with a younger woman.

If you are in your forties, intelligent, moderately successful, well-groomed, reasonably good-looking and in shape, you will not have to “go after” young women. They will come after you.

And if they don’t, well, there’s always hookers.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
I’ve come up with a problem that concerns me. I really don’t think I can get married. I just don’t like living with a woman for one thing. Don’t get me wrong. I love girls. Sweet sixteen…well, I don’t want to do time. Actually, I pretty much ignore girls younger than 24ish. The problem is I don’t like woman older than about 35.

I’m just not attracted to them. It’s just how I’m made I guess. And therein is another problem. What am I going to do in my 40’s and older? I’m definitely not going to be the creepy guy who goes after much younger girls. And I won’t like girls my own age. So celibacy after 45ish? I don’t think I could handle that either. I wouldn’t want to go 35+ years without women. I guess my life will be pretty much over in ten years or so. What a drag… :([/quote]

So, you have the ability to know a women’s age just by looking at them or is it the number that you do not like? I do not know what women look like in Australia but, here there are some AMAZING looking women 35 and older who you would never guess where that “old”.[/quote]

I don’t know whether it’s the fierce sun or arid land or hole in the ozone layer or what, but in my experience, not all Aussie women age well.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
there’s always hookers.[/quote]

thread/

So, you have the ability to know a women’s age just by looking at them or is it the number that you do not like?

[/quote]

I said “ish”. And yes, I can.

Then you’re missing out. Google “Bondi girls”. Don’t make a mess.

[quote]
but, here there are some AMAZING looking women 35 and older who you would never guess where that “old”.[/quote]

Uh huh. How about 40? 45?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
If I were you, I would rid myself of the notion that an older man is “creepy” if he is with a younger woman.

If you are in your forties, intelligent, moderately successful, well-groomed, reasonably good-looking and in shape, you will not have to “go after” young women. They will come after you.

[/quote]

No shit. Get rid of the neck beard; put on some fawn chinos and polo shirt. Easy peasy. But how about at 50? 55? There comes a time when it all comes to an end. One day I’ll look in the mirror and I’ll either be a creepy guy or a celibate. And yes, it is creepy.

[quote]

And if they don’t, well, there’s always hookers.[/quote]

I know that works for many yes but…well, just no.

Best argument for intelligent design. Seriously.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

So, you have the ability to know a women’s age just by looking at them or is it the number that you do not like?

[/quote]

[quote]
but, here there are some AMAZING looking women 35 and older who you would never guess where that “old”.[/quote]

Uh huh. How about 40? 45? [/quote]

Bondi Beach huh…So, there are a lot of skinny white girls with average faces?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

Dickhead, go to any beach on earth and 1 in 8 or so girls there are fucking awesome. Go to Bondi and it’s more lik 1 in 5. Nice try though

This comes up from Bondi girls Google search. Jesus…

And this…I better delete this shit off my phone actually.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Best argument for intelligent design. Seriously. [/quote]

It does stand to reason that a circular ass is the best argument for intelligent design.

After all, most arguments for intelligent design are both circular and made by asses.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

It does stand to reason that a circular ass is the best argument for intelligent design.

After all, most arguments for intelligent design are both circular and made by asses.[/quote]

I didn’t mean just the ass. A beautiful young girl. That is a seriously good argument for intelligent design.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

Dickhead, go to any beach on earth and 1 in 8 or so girls there are fucking awesome. Go to Bondi and it’s more lik 1 in 5. Nice try though[/quote]

The girls you posted are gorgeous… but I can see Seraphim’s point. They do look very skinny–practically emaciated–by American standards.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

Dickhead, go to any beach on earth and 1 in 8 or so girls there are fucking awesome. Go to Bondi and it’s more lik 1 in 5. Nice try though[/quote]

The girls you posted are gorgeous… but I can see Seraphim’s point. They do look very skinny–practically emaciated–by American standards.
[/quote]

That’s two pictures chosen by me. Not necessarily representative. There’s all sorts of girls.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

After all, most arguments for intelligent design are both circular and made by asses.[/quote]

I didn’t mean just the ass. A beautiful young girl. That is a seriously good argument for intelligent design.[/quote]

Uh huh.

And I would say that all of her attributes are prime examples of natural selection. Which is why I would naturally select someone like her.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That’s two pictures chosen by me. Not necessarily representative. There’s all sorts of girls.
[/quote]

I was being ever so slightly sarcastic, implying that American standards lean a bit toward the chunky side.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

I didn’t mean just the ass. A beautiful young girl. That is a seriously good argument for intelligent design.[/quote]

Uh huh.

And I would say that all of her attributes are prime examples of natural selection. Which is why I would naturally select someone like her.
[/quote]

Zing!

That’s missing the point BTW. The ego boost of having girls check you out; to pick them up. Hookers don’t replace that. Besides, I know it’s kind of old fashioned but I like to actually know the person I’m having sex with and generally like them.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was being ever so slightly sarcastic, implying that American standards lean a bit toward the chunky side.[/quote]

The first girl in red is a bit skinny actually.