Celery

I ate a whole bunch of celery today. Not ‘a bunch’ like ‘a lot’, but a bunch, like all the stalks that were bunched together.

It was either the celery or the Teddy Grahams in the cabinet. I chose the path of celery.

/cool story bro

Bird eats it.

Cut it up for my omelettes most mornings, and usually eat it with some natty PB for a snack mid-afternoon.

tweet

That Peter North knows what the fucks he’s talkin’ bout, celery makes me make alot of spooge.

yessir, I want to make a good first impression this weekend, so I’ve been eating celery daily.

I made two pounds of stew beef cubes, bag of carrots and a whole thingy of celery. Ate it throughout the day.

Crunching on celery as … I… … type …

I enjoy how cheap it is. You don’t need a career with a high celery to afford it.

Meat and Celery

Wtf are you guys for real? You like celery? Why though? I mean what is celery good for? It doesn’t give you like anything does it?

[quote]csulli wrote:
Wtf are you guys for real? You like celery? Why though? I mean what is celery good for? It doesn’t give you like anything does it?[/quote]

Healthy bowels and peace of mind. What else could a man ask for?

[quote]csulli wrote:
Wtf are you guys for real? You like celery? Why though? I mean what is celery good for? It doesn’t give you like anything does it?[/quote]

It’s for scooping peanut butter/whipped cream cheese/guacamole/taramosalata/hummus straight from the container to your mouth.

Celery & Hummus - my “damage control” snack. - a true go to

Celery:Proof that there is no God.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
I enjoy how cheap it is. You don’t need a career with a high celery to afford it.
[/quote]
ahahahah I enjoyed this

[quote]csulli wrote:
more jizz

Celery and homemade tzatziki FTW.

[quote]kgildner wrote:
Greek, feta cheese filled hamburgers and homemade tzatziki FTW.[/quote]

Yep