Celery

I loves it.

lots of celery, zinc, and water

dip it in almond butter

This thread is already better than the ‘full house’ thread.

I hates it. For me It has the ability to contaminate an entire salad even with the smallest amount. It’s one of those things I’d love to like but it just doesn’t happen, just like stretching or doing cardio.

LOVE IT…eat it every day.

cool story bro?

Great for soups. I think I get almost all my vegetables in soup form lately haha

Im more of a radish guy. He’ll im borderline Fraggle…

[quote]tork94 wrote:
cool story bro?[/quote]

Cool celery stalk, bro!

[quote]Sutebun wrote:
Great for soups. I think I get almost all my vegetables in soup form lately haha[/quote]

I get on these kicks where I’ll just make big pots of chili for a few weeks on end. 4lbs of groundbeef and ‘stew vegetables’ - peas, carrots, corn, greenbeans, (of course, celery).

I get a lot of vegetables (albeit cooked vegs) that way. Same with big beef stews. Bags of carrots, celery, and beef.

Celery with my eggs in the morning.

I need ‘crunchy’ and celery helped phase out the tortilla chips

[quote]eaboadar wrote:
I hates it. For me It has the ability to contaminate an entire salad even with the smallest amount. It’s one of those things I’d love to like but it just doesn’t happen, just like stretching or doing cardio.[/quote]

totally agree. It’s a sneaky bastard, like cucumber. The tiniest bit of cucumber in a sandwich just makes the whole damn thing taste like cucumber

Cucumber and celery will be first to go when I’m king

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
lots of celery, zinc, and water[/quote]
I see what you did there.

[quote]Steely D wrote:
I get on these kicks where I’ll just make big pots of chili for a few weeks on end. 4lbs of groundbeef and ‘stew vegetables’ - peas, carrots, corn, greenbeans, (of course, celery).

I get a lot of vegetables (albeit cooked vegs) that way. Same with big beef stews. Bags of carrots, celery, and beef. [/quote]
I feel like my cooking took a jump forward when I found out what the trinity was. Ha.

I’ve used it as a soup/stew starter, like you said, and also as a sort of stir fry base. And celery greens (just the leafy tops) are a nice flavor boost to plain old salads.

I like it for its pure convenience. Mix some EVOO, lemon, french mustard, salt and pepper into a tin of tuna then use celery as an edible fork. Takes less than 5 minutes to mix and eat.

[quote]xjusticex2013x wrote:
[/quote]
/thread

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]eaboadar wrote:
I hates it. For me It has the ability to contaminate an entire salad even with the smallest amount. It’s one of those things I’d love to like but it just doesn’t happen, just like stretching or doing cardio.[/quote]

totally agree. It’s a sneaky bastard, like cucumber. The tiniest bit of cucumber in a sandwich just makes the whole damn thing taste like cucumber

Cucumber and celery will be first to go when I’m king[/quote]
Man thems fighting words rds haha.Might have to get all william wallace up in here…

so wait is it truly a zero calorie snack?

[quote]jppage wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]eaboadar wrote:

Cucumber and celery will be first to go when I’m king[/quote]
Man thems fighting words rds haha.Might have to get all william wallace up in here…[/quote]

FREEDOM…

…from cucumber and celery

Love it, love it, love it.

When I head out to Buffalo Wild Wings with friends, the number one thing I look forward to is how they give me every bit of their celery (yes, serious, number one thing I genuinely look forward to the most).