Celery Glove

I just had to post this…

http://www.youtube.com/v/QPXU59boiUA?fs=1&hl=en_US

You just had to post this?

bread gloves

Salad Fingers:

[quote]roybot wrote:
Salad Fingers:

Lol, I’ve almost forgotten how fucking weird Salas Fingers is.

Weird, hilarious, underwear-soilingly nightmarish, but brilliant.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Weird, hilarious, underwear-soilingly nightmarish, but brilliant.[/quote]

QFT.

As soon as I saw Salad Fingers in here I knew the first clip wouldn’t be for me.

Nards doesn’t like this game.

Yeah, I did sound like a jerk,as it’s not polite to call someone else’s idea of funny not funny I think but it’s just my little problem with weird humor.

I don’t like the humor where I fill in the gaps, as in the weirdness is supposed to make me laugh. It’s hard to explain.
What I’m saying is The Three Stooges are more up my alley. But not godmanned Shemp.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yeah, I did sound like a jerk,as it’s not polite to call someone else’s idea of funny not funny I think but it’s just my little problem with weird humor.

I don’t like the humor where I fill in the gaps, as in the weirdness is supposed to make me laugh. It’s hard to explain.
What I’m saying is The Three Stooges are more up my alley. But not godmanned Shemp.[/quote]

That’s cool. My last post was a Salad Fingers quote from one of the vids, not a pop at you. I just felt it would make a suitable response to what you said.

I can understand that Salad Fingers isn’t everybody’s cup of tea: I like it because some of the material must come from a really, really dark place. Almost like having a ringside seat in someone else’s nightmare.

That can be off-putting to a lot of people.

Salad Fingers > Celery guy…

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
Salad Fingers < Celery guy… [/quote]

Fixed! :smiley:

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
bread gloves[/quote]

Satisfaction guaranteed or your dismembered fingertips back!

Wow, this thread didn’t even fill up one page. It just reeks of fail. FML.

wanna talk about it champ?

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
wanna talk about it champ?[/quote]

Sure. It all started when I was 9, when mah pet goose ran away. D_: