Celebrity 'Workouts'

Dunno - Mario looks pretty fine to me.

And these shoulders on Jessica say more than just running.

But yes, the rest of them are average in every sense of the word.

Apparently, running 45 minutes a day is extreme working out.

[quote]Joe D. wrote:

Well judging by some of the posters on this board, hollywood is just reflecting public opinion. People might get scared if anyone over 200lbs appears on screen.[/quote]

Hence why most action stars are total girls these days. The only guy I can think of that’s still got some beef on him is Mark Wahlberg.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
My personal favorite workout. “She gets in, gets the work done, gets out,”

Meaning: “has never picked up a weight in her entire life/sits on a Bosu Ball doing 10 crunches/plays with IPOD for 20 minutes, then leaves”

No one should emulate penelope Cruz[/quote]

Meaning: as in sex

I got feeling ill after hugh jackman…but…thought this was a great quote :

“I like my shape, but to get rid of cellulite I focus on toning, doing martial arts on a treadmill. And Spanx are my best friend!,” says reality TV star Kim Kardashian

Martial arts on a treadmill?

[quote]Corrosion wrote:
“I do organic vinegar shots. Two tablespoons after lunch and dinner. It helps take toxins out of your body,” says Fergie.
[/quote]

Clearly it works. Here you see Fergie ejecting awful toxins into her pants.

[quote]sen say wrote:

“I like my shape, but to get rid of cellulite I focus on toning, doing martial arts on a treadmill. And Spanx are my best friend!,” says reality TV star Kim Kardashian

Martial arts on a treadmill? [/quote]

Good thing they finally came up with Tread-fu. People in my gym were getting mugged on the treadmills all the time.

yea i read the martial arts on a treadmill 3 times before i was like… ok, i didn’t mis-read that.

o gosh… jessica biel… you should be my girlfriend.

penelope cruz and kim kardashin can do whatever they want as long as they keep lookin so damn sexy

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
penelope cruz and kim kardashin can do whatever they want as long as they keep lookin so damn sexy[/quote]

Too bad for you, because Jessica Biel trumps both. She is the embodiment of the perfect female form.

[quote]Applesauce wrote:
Corrosion wrote:
“I do organic vinegar shots. Two tablespoons after lunch and dinner. It helps take toxins out of your body,” says Fergie.

Clearly it works. Here you see Fergie ejecting awful toxins into her pants.[/quote]

Maybe she wrapped her dick up too tight and it burst. damn tranny.

Surprised Madonna’s not on there. She’s pretty ‘famous’ for her insane workouts. Supposedly she works out two hours a day six or seven days a week. Doing what I don’t know but she has that strung out look with gnarly looking arms out of proportion to her body.

[quote]baretta wrote:
Maybe she wrapped her dick up too tight and it burst. damn tranny.[/quote]

About your avatar: ah good lawd!

:open_mouth:
AT THE SAME TIME!?
OMFG THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!

Exercise for 500

What is a push press?

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
sen say wrote:

Martial arts on a treadmill?

Good thing they finally came up with Tread-fu. People in my gym were getting mugged on the treadmills all the time.[/quote]

TREAD-FU!!!

oh man that struck me as funny.

speaking of celebrity workouts, I have to admit I watch “Work Out” on Bravo, isn’t it Bravo? With Jackie and her clan. I saw her on a talk show and she said crunches won’t give you a slim waist so if nothing else, that was a good thing.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Rattler wrote:
zooropa1150 wrote:

I’m suprised they didn’t show guys like Dwayne Johnson (even though he’s a lot thinner now)

Anyone know why Dwayne The Rock Johnson got thinner. I watched the movie The Game Plan some time ago and he looks much different.[/quote]

He’s still pretty big but looks has more of an athletic build. He’s lost about 50 pounds from his WWE days; he said he wanted to lose that weight once he got out of wrestling.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
TREAD-FU!!!

[/quote]

I heard Billy Blanks is going to come out with a new set of DVD’s for TREAD-FU, the bastard child of TAE-BO.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
TREAD-FU!!!

I heard Billy Blanks is going to come out with a new set of DVD’s for TREAD-FU, the bastard child of TAE-BO.[/quote]

Wait a minute… Tread-Fu is a real thing???