T Nation

Celebrity 'Workouts'

Its amusing how the “hot bodys” are just skinnyfat women who don’t eat enough and spend too much time on the treadmill. Personally I never look in magazines or watch tv, and if these are the bodys that are deemed so hard to emulate by normal people, wow. I guess I have been ignorant for a long time on the physical state that the world is in.

I doubt any one of them has actually lifted hard. But, then, if those are the bodies that public is trying to emulate, then let them.

Says David Beckham is training twice a day now that he’s more health concise.

He’s a fucking professional athlete. He better be doing two a days once in a while.

Katherine Heigl works out with “Kettle Balls” twice a week. Don’t tell Pavel they spelled it like that.

Hugh Jackman is in legit shape.

But a lot of these tips don’t make any goddamn sense.

It’s like the Metalocalypse when Dethclok decides to lose weight they’ll just have one big meal at the end of the day and when they get hungry during the day they’ll only have Popsicles to calm their cravings.

Well what really perplexed me is how everyone whines that the “media” sets the standard way too high for average people and that no one is really that “glamorous”

??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Its not like any of those people look like ronnie or gina, they look like average ass people who spend too much time running. I am slightly disgusted.

Yeah, spend your whole life being a “cardio bunny” so you can have “back bra fat” and no foundation for muscle anywhere. Nice. :rolleyes:

By the way, Jennifer Aniston’s tits look like deflated balloons. Disgusting.

I just threw up a little.

Ugh… your all telling me that NONE of you find kate beckinsale attractive?? I can understand when looking at the males , except for MAYBE mario lopez and Hugh Jackman ,no other male there should even be mentioned as having a respectable body.

"‘Friday Night Lights’ star Minka Kelly says “I work my butt off. Really. I run at least 45 minutes every day. And then three days a week I do weights.”

Yeah - pink dumbelles.

Kim Karda-whatever, she’s hot.

lol

[quote]Defekt wrote:
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/movies/movie-news-story/ar/_a/celebs-100-tips-for-a-hollywood-body/20080327183809990001?ncid=aimDBDL1_link1

Its amusing how the “hot bodys” are just skinnyfat women who don’t eat enough and spend too much time on the treadmill. Personally I never look in magazines or watch tv, and if these are the bodys that are deemed so hard to emulate by normal people, wow. I guess I have been ignorant for a long time on the physical state that the world is in.[/quote]

There’s actually a few decent nuggets of info in there that the gen-pop still doesn’t understand like getting plenty of sleep and eating several small meals per day. Of course, personally I’d believe anything out of Kate Beckinsale’s and Katherine Heigl’s mouths. Yum!

[quote]zooropa1150 wrote:
Ugh… your all telling me that NONE of you find kate beckinsale attractive?? I can understand when looking at the males , except for MAYBE mario lopez and Hugh Jackman ,no other male there should even be mentioned as having a respectable body.[/quote]

Dude, Jessica Biel > Kate Beckinsale.

Jesseica’s ass is out of this world. Most girls on there are waaay too skinny. I’ll also agree with you on Lopez (he stays thinner cuz he dances) and Jackman, who by the looks of it could get a lot bigger if he really wanted to.

I’m suprised they didn’t show guys like Dwayne Johnson (even though he’s a lot thinner now) or LL Cool J.
In hollywood, muscles = bad I guess.

Started lifting twice a day…

Loves to stay active by going outside and moving.

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:

takes daily runs at the UCLA tracks and sticks to an all-protein diet featuring plenty of steaks.

lol[/quote]

This is the one they are talking about…

My personal favorite workout. “She gets in, gets the work done, gets out,”

[quote]Rattler wrote:

Dude, Jessica Biel > Kate Beckinsale.

[/quote] I’d say, Jessica Biel = Kate Beckinsale in my humble opinion.

[quote]
I’m suprised they didn’t show guys like Dwayne Johnson (even though he’s a lot thinner now) or LL Cool J.
In hollywood, muscles = bad I guess.[/quote]

Well judging by some of the posters on this board, hollywood is just reflecting public opinion. People might get scared if anyone over 200lbs appears on screen.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
zooropa1150 wrote:

I’m suprised they didn’t show guys like Dwayne Johnson (even though he’s a lot thinner now)
[/quote]

Anyone know why Dwayne The Rock Johnson got thinner. I watched the movie The Game Plan some time ago and he looks much different.

“I do organic vinegar shots. Two tablespoons after lunch and dinner. It helps take toxins out of your body,” says Fergie.

Jesus. Someone out there is going to be doing that now because this bimbo recommended it.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
My personal favorite workout. “She gets in, gets the work done, gets out,” [/quote]

Meaning: “has never picked up a weight in her entire life/sits on a Bosu Ball doing 10 crunches/plays with IPOD for 20 minutes, then leaves”

No one should emulate penelope Cruz