Celebrities You'd Hang With

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Charlie Day, Glenn Howerton, and Rob McElhenney.[/quote]

This. Right here. [/quote]

x3. I’d like to sniff silver spray paint fumes with Charlie.

Plus I’d like to workout with Carrot Top then go have strawberry-banana protein smoothies.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

Plus I’d like to workout with Carrot Top then go have strawberry-banana protein smoothies.[/quote]

I had to look all 3 up. I had to do it twice since the pics all made them look like the same guy. But I do like the stuff they do in movies.

Larry David

Ozzy Osbourne and Zakk Wylde before they were sober. Motley Crue back in the early 80s.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

Plus I’d like to workout with Carrot Top then go have strawberry-banana protein smoothies.[/quote]

I had to look all 3 up. I had to do it twice since the pics all made them look like the same guy. But I do like the stuff they do in movies.[/quote]

Sunny?

The “It’s Always Sunny” crew, Zack Snyder, Jon Favreau, and Bruce Campbell.

Chuck Norris

Because we’re both fkn EPIC!

Paul Reubens

^ HE SPOKE!

:open_mouth:

Clint Eastwood and John Wayne, drink lots of whiskey and fuck shit up. Then I would have fapping material for life.

wat?

John Daly for the Party
Andrew WK to learn about weirdness
Jack White to soak up Genius
Clooney because who wouldn’t

I’m sure there’s more.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
John Daly for the Party
Andrew WK to learn about weirdness
Jack White to soak up Genius
Clooney because who wouldn’t

I’m sure there’s more.[/quote]

I’d hang out with Clooney for two reasons. #1 to soak up his coolness and #2 to smack him in his smug fucking face … yea I know they’re contradictory but you know what, Clooney pulls it off … he’s the ultimate cool smug prick.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
I was watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, and I couldn’t help but think…HOW FUN WOULD IT BE TO CHILL WITH Matthew Mcconaughey!!! He seems like such a cool guy. He obviously lifts, and he’s confident but not cocky. [/quote]

Dude…how ghey of you…! LOL

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

I was watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, and I couldn’t help but think…HOW FUN WOULD IT BE TO CHILL WITH Matthew Mcconaughey!!! He seems like such a cool guy. He obviously lifts, and he’s confident but not cocky. [/quote]

Dude…how ghey of you…! LOL [/quote]

i lol’d!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

Dude…how ghey of you…! LOL [/quote]

My sister met him a few years back on a beach in Jamica. It was one of the beaches where you can camp on the beach if you want. Anyways, he had a beachhouse but everybody just parties together on the beach. She said he was a great guy and not full of shit, what she did mention was he acted kinda gay lol. My sis lives in downtown Toronto in the gay part(she’s not), Carlton and Young and has been for many years so I think she can spot a gayish dude from a mile away…just sayin’ :wink:

I would love to hang out with Dennis Leary or some other comedian I like. I gotta believe they are funnier when the camera is off.

Problem with meeting a celeb and hanging out is what if they turn out to be a total prick and you were better off not knowing.

Wolbarret’s avi just reminded me of Terry Crews. That guy seems like he’d be cool as shit to hang out with.

Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, and ill second the Larry David

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
Vince Vaughan, Jonah Hill, Will Ferrel. They could be talking about the weather and I’d find it hilarious.[/quote]

I feel like Will Ferrell would either be over the top like in Old School or unusually quiet, like in Stranger than Fiction. There is no way that man is normal.I wouldn’t really want to hang with him for fun, but more for curiosity just to see how down to earth he actually is. I forgot to add Paul Rudd and Clive Owen to my list.

Stephen Colbert

Trent Reznor

Fedor Emelianenko

Alive: Seth Green

Dead: Mitch Hedberg