T Nation

Celebrities You'd Hang With

I was watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, and I couldn't help but think..........HOW FUN WOULD IT BE TO CHILL WITH Matthew Mcconaughey???!!! He seems like such a cool guy. He obviously lifts, and he's confident but not cocky. He's not the only one either. Woody Harrelson would be fun. We could smoke a doobie and then go bowling. Robert downey Jr. YOu know there are some famous people that you see and you just know, they'd be a great addition to the possie. Who are yours?

Vince Vaughan, Jonah Hill, Will Ferrel. They could be talking about the weather and I'd find it hilarious.

Hands down, no question, Will Farrell. He's got it all.

I always though George W. Bush would be awesome to have at a BBQ, maybe go play a game of pool over a beer.

Charlie Sheen, Tiger Woods, David Duchovny..
I think I'd get along well with them.. hhaha

Most of the ones I would've wanted to hang out with are dead.

For now I'll say Mickey Rourke and Daniel Day-Lewis.

Charlie Day, Glenn Howerton, and Rob McElhenney.

Whoever has the most money.

Willie Nelson

So laid back and bet he has stories to tell too.

That one guy. I forget his name but he was in a movie.

x2. Guy would definitely be fun to slug a few frosties with.

Jessica Alba would be solid, too. Not so I could nail her - though I'd definitely try - but so I could take her to a bar and all the hot non-celebrities would wonder who the hell that guy chillin' with Alba is.

And Craig Ferguson.

Incidentally, I was going to say Terry Crews anyway.

this guy....

Rick James bitch.

Chuck Liddell, I would imagine that he always has a hint of Miller Lite on his breath no matter the day or time.

The boys from TRAILER PARK BOYS.

This. Right here.

Alive: Robert De niro, Jack Nicholson, Quinton Tarintino at a steak house with lots of booze.

No longer alive: Rat Pack (all of them), Humphrey Bogart,

Jeremy Piven.

Clint Eastwood, Jim Carrey, Sully Erna, Bob Dylan (soon to - comming to Bulgaria this month).