Celebrities Who Make You Sick

This is the thread to list celebrities that really make you sick.

Please try to limit your selection to three or less so that your post will be short enough where people will want to read it.

Please leave political choices out for obvious reasons.

I’ll begin with the first three:

1. Dr. Phil: This guy has to be the biggest phony that I have ever seen. Whenever I click past his program, or view his book covers at the book store I want to wipe that crap eating grin off his face (and I’m a peace loving guy :).

2. Oprah Winfrey: The one who spawned Dr. Phil, among other crimes which she has committed. I don’t ever remember seeing someone on TV and actually wanting to puke, Oprah is a first. She is running the biggest scam on women that has ever taken place in the history of the world! (Hyperbole? I think not). She ushered in this get in touch with yourself crap that has men constantly trying to show their soft side in order (they think) to be accepted by women.

3. Tom Cruise: This one might surprise some people, but I am sick of this sissy boy playing macho roles! Hollywood has been pawning off this glamor boy as a tough guy for way to long. Shogun…BULL! He isn’t tough enough to wipe the sweat off of a real warriors brow.

Ahh…that felt good, anyone else?

Tom Cruise!? Yeah, I guess so.

Ok, I think Drew Barrymore sucks! She only made it because of her family name & what her grandfather did in the business. I think she has zero talent-there’s many more deserving than her that should be in her place. (It’s not what u know; it’s what your last name is) Also, I hear dudes say she’s soooo hot! Are u freakin’ kidding me?! She’s not a hotty! That’s for sure!

She sucks, she sucks & sucks some more! And remember! She’s NOT a hotty, she’s a fatty.

The ones who make me sickest are those who SHOULD NOT be famous. They have NO BUSINESS being on my TV set, in magazines, on billboards or in movies, because they are talentless. They are completed and utterly manufactured by good P.R. people, and otherwise have NOTHING more going for them then the rest of the population at large. I’m going to start with the most blatant examples.

1.) Jennifer Lopez. CAN’T sing any more than any other chick you could put in a recording studio and do some engineering magic with. CAN’T act. 'Nuff said on that subject. Choreographed, lip-syncing, talentless, soon-to-be-lard-assed waste of airtime. She’s got a cute face, but is absolutely NO better looking than literally DOZENS and DOZENS of girls I see on the streets of NY every day. And her ass is – yes – FAT. She’s actually slimmed down a little bit recently, and I know some guys are into the whole fat ass thing, but hers is (or at least was) not perky, not round and “out there” and beautiful like a toned fitness model with a gorgeous, squat-built ass . . . hers was/is FAT. Please leave my TV screen.

2.) Ben Afleck. I’m a guy, so maybe I’m a bad judge, but many girls agree with me on this. He’s not any better looking than your average decent looking guy – in some cases he’s quite a bit less handsome. Some woman, I forget who, wrote in some magazine after he was (bullshit P.R. stunt - cough) nominated one of the 50 Most Beautiful People, “If Ben Affleck is sexy, the terrorists have won.” 'Nuff said. He is NOT a talented actor. He is FRIENDS with a talented actor (Matt Damon). Please love the public consciousness.

I could go on, but don’t have the time at the moment.

ANY celeb that spoke out against the war and said they were going to move out of the US and are still here.

Cristopher Lowell, because he totally stopped calling me!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
This is the thread to list celebrities that really make you sick.

[/quote]
Only 3 huh? Rats…so many “celebrities”, so few responses.

I’ll see your Oprah, and raise you one Michael Moore and a Sean Penn for good measure.

But since one of them was yours, I’m adding Ashton Kutcher (which is a shame about that guy, 'cause I really like Topher Grace in “That 70’s Show”, if it weren’t for A.K., it’d be a cool show, IMO).

Matt

Ashton Kutcher – PERFECT example! You are SOOOO right that words cannot begin to describe your rightness!!! I could say lots on the subject, but I will refrain.

:slight_smile:

Very hard to limit this to just 3. I think most celebrities suck.

1. Paris Hilton. She’s hot and I’d bang her twice…But I hate it when someone is famous for absolutely NOTHING.

2. BOY BANDS…Can I get an amen?

3. Avril Lavine, (sp?) Because she acts so “punk” but is really just a pop tart.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:

1. BOY BANDS…Can I get an amen?

[/quote]

And all the people said, “Amen!”
I’m with ya, brutha’ L.I.T.

Matt

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. What the fuck did either of these two do to be celebrities besides be a pain in the ass?

Paris Hilton.

…No seriously, she gave me herpes, I was in bed for weeks!

Streisand and not even so much for her political views (which I loathe), but more so for her completely maniacal ego. It’s staggering how she really believes all the world revolves around her and hangs on her every word. She posts all of her political rants on her Web site with an attitude that because it is Babs saying it, Congress better take heed or suffer some undefined consequences. Again, the substantive content of her politics is irrelevant… it’s just the f-ing attitude that galls me. Or the interview I read with her where she was watching one of her movies on NBC and actually called into NBC to talk to one of the engineers to adjust the sound by “2 dbs” because it wasn’t how she wanted it. Amazing.

Kuz

• Return with honor.

I really fucking hate Jan Michael Vincent

Paris Hilton…one of Earth’s great wasters of oxygen…

MicroSlash - “Secretly admiring Paris Hilton’s sole claim to fame, her ‘come-hither’ slutty poses and glances, since 1999…”

Paris Hilon. She’s not hot, she looks underfed and over-fud-pucked.

Oprah. I wish I had that money, but not that attitude.

Everyone on Fox News and CNN. Make Cody angry.

Kid F-ng Rock. He can’t sing. I, not he, should have hooked up with Pammy.

[quote]Damici wrote:

He’s not any better looking than your average decent looking guy – in some cases he’s quite a bit less handsome. [/quote]

GRRRRRRR, I’m Ben Affleck! Asshole…
I hate him more than hate itself.

Everyone on MTV.

Wheres the damn pic?!

http://members.cox.net/thesantaslittlehelper1/ben.jpg

Oprah yes… for as much as she bitches about being a lardass, she has not put forth much effort.

Dr. Phil… He’s great at STATING THE OBVIOUS. I wish I could be like him and make a fortune by stating what 99% of all people could say is the right thing.

Will Smith… His music is terrible. He steals others songs and superimposes his voice to other peoples music. He is too cocky for his level of talent.

beef

He’s an ass, but he wasn’t bad in The Butterfly Effect.

[quote]Matthew9v9 wrote:
But since one of them was yours, I’m adding Ashton Kutcher (which is a shame about that guy, 'cause I really like Topher Grace in “That 70’s Show”, if it weren’t for A.K., it’d be a cool show, IMO).
Matt[/quote]