Celebrities Who Make You Sick 2

such a frickn douchebag.

Ben Affleck. Quite possibly the worst actor ever.

He’s gotten lucky with some good films, and extremely lucky with famous women.

Jennifer Garner, what were you thinking!?

Hey, he keeps himself in damn good shape. Indiana Jones 4 is coming soon, word is the script’s finally done.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:

Oh and Harrison Ford. What hapened to him?[/quote]

You do realize he’s dead right? Seems like wasted energy to me but que’ sera.

I hate Joe Weider (full of himself and bullshit).

I hate Tony Little from those Gazelle commercials.

I fucking cannot stand Bill O’Reilly’s hypocrital behind.

Death to Paris Hilton’s pancake havin’ ass.

All Civil Rights attention whore knuckleheads can pretty much suck on deez.

I hate that annoying red headed comic that was on the tv show with Brooke Shields. Oh yeah, I hate Brooke Shields too.

If you guys have a Menards around you then I’m sure you hate that fuckin’ retard as well. More to come…

[quote]Sonny S wrote:

1-Donald Trump. I can’t stand him, his nasty hair, his arrogance, and the fact people think he’s a genius when the facts are he’s an incompetent investor who’s been bankrupt multiple times. The only reason he has found success at certain points was that he was born into money.
[/quote]

I’m not a Trump fan but that’s a totally ridiculous. He probably was born into about 1/1000 of the money he’s made for himself. Going bankrupt is a business strategy (some of the time) and some of his bankruptcy falls in that category too. It just happens to fuck over OTHER people.
I am sick of Lindsay Lohan, Mary Kate Olsen, Nicole Richie and every other anorexic who could be hot (well, maybe not Richie) if she used her mouth only for useful things. Like eating and giving blowjobs.

Cristopher Reeves - he started being a ‘good’ and ‘non-selfish’ person after his accident and gave money to his OWN charity so he could try to save himself. That’s just low down and dirty in my books.

[/quote]

Ridiculous.

I hate Jerry Seinfeld and Ray Romano. All I can think when I see their shows is how much I want to stick a fork in their eyes.

I hate any producer/director who takes a fantastic idea (from a book, earlier movie, where ever) and copmletely sells out to the largest market possible by making it a pansy assed version of what it should be.

I was reading this board as a guest, this topic and had to put in my two cents.

1. I hate John Basedow. He is an insult to all the people who really work out in the whole world. He has no size, poor definition and looks like a shredded smurf.

2. Kanye West. He is a singer, I do not want to hear his opinion.

3. Chef from south park. Its completely cool to pick on everyone else but when they pick on him he quits…

4. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. They already have everything, and we are bombarded with their crap.

5. Not a person here but an entity. Cosmopolitan magazine. I am a man. I am not limited to my choice of clothing or how I sleep to tell the whole world this is who I am.

6. Who ever wrote these songs needs to perish. “I’m in love with a stripper” “My Humps” “Beeps” and anything else annoying.

7. The next list will be repeats but no less hated.

Paris Hilton, Kimberly Stewart, Nicole Richie, Anna Nicole Smith, Tyra Banks, Jessica Simpson (for her personality and actions, definitely not her looks) her sister, Kevin Federline (no explanation necessary) and Britney Spears for marrying the broke loser in the first place.

[quote]kligor wrote:
Jennifer Aniston: I don’t know what it is about her that drives me into a rage just looking at her face, but I can’t stand her.

Her “I’m so sorry” face makes me want to use her face as a punching bag.[/quote]

I hate her for the fact that she’s turned getting dumped into a cottage industry.

I also think she has a face like a horse. But, she does have pretty eyes.

What’s wrong with Toby Kieth? I always thought he had some of the manliest country songs (among others, obviously). I also find him pretty funny when he’s trying to be.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Kevin Federline
[/quote]

Forgot about that deuschbag.

Vince Carter

What a fucking tool.

[quote]Penny wrote:
If you guys have a Menards around you then I’m sure you hate that fuckin’ retard as well.
[/quote]

Save big money at Menards. His voice is 1 of a kind though.

1. Every pro bodybuilder that deny’s steroid use instead of explaining the numerous benefits.

2. Geroge Bush and his posse.

3. 99% of the civilized world.

4. That dumbass that wrapped a Ferrari Enzo around a telephone pole on Pacific highway 1.

This list is too fuckin long. I need therapy.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:

1. Who ever wrote these songs needs to perish. “I’m in love with a stripper” “My Humps” “Beeps” and anything else annoying.

[/quote]

I could not have said it better myself, even when im riding in my girlfriend’s car she knows that when anything by the black eyed peas comes on the radio to turn the station. There is nothing i would rather do than give each of the members of that “band” a black eye.

[quote]marza wrote:
kligor wrote:
Jennifer Aniston: I don’t know what it is about her that drives me into a rage just looking at her face, but I can’t stand her.

Her “I’m so sorry” face makes me want to use her face as a punching bag.

I hate her for the fact that she’s turned getting dumped into a cottage industry.

I also think she has a face like a horse. But, she does have pretty eyes. [/quote]

Yeah, that’s another thing I don’t like about her. With all the money she has, she should already be on to her next lover, next hobby, anything. But I would love nothing more for her than to fall off the face of the earth, and never be heard from again.

Cristopher Reeves - he started being a ‘good’ and ‘non-selfish’ person after his accident and gave money to his OWN charity so he could try to save himself. That’s just low down and dirty in my books.[/quote]

Uh, yeah, shame on him for wanting to breath on his own and walk?

I assume you haven’t read any book that objectively analyzed his business dealings? He’s not that bright when it comes to money. But he DOES know how to use his larger-than-life personality and image to keep on top.
Oh, and he’s not a billionaire and never has been. He just lies about how much money he has, even what property he owns. Hell he even tosses out numbers that are completely different within a couple hours.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Sonny S wrote:

1-Donald Trump. I can’t stand him, his nasty hair, his arrogance, and the fact people think he’s a genius when the facts are he’s an incompetent investor who’s been bankrupt multiple times. The only reason he has found success at certain points was that he was born into money.

I’m not a Trump fan but that’s a totally ridiculous. He probably was born into about 1/1000 of the money he’s made for himself. Going bankrupt is a business strategy (some of the time) and some of his bankruptcy falls in that category too. It just happens to fuck over OTHER people.
[/quote]

Anyone that has ever had a reality show, Vince Mcmahon (he is a clown), Howard Stern and all those makeover shows.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
I assume you haven’t read any book that objectively analyzed his business dealings? He’s not that bright when it comes to money. But he DOES know how to use his larger-than-life personality and image to keep on top.
Oh, and he’s not a billionaire and never has been. He just lies about how much money he has, even what property he owns. Hell he even tosses out numbers that are completely different within a couple hours.

jsbrook wrote:
Sonny S wrote:

[/quote]

Trump is a low life and a phony. He makes me sick.

Boston Red Sox fans make me sick.
When they can’t make the deal for ARod they suddenly hate him.

When the Red Sox make a half hearted attempt to sign Damon and he takes the best offer to play for the Yankees they wish him cancer. It is not like he was a life long Red Sox anyway. They got him in free agency too.

They actually boo Little Leaguers just because the team name is the Yankees.

• Larry the Cable Guy: NTAC (No Talent Assclown).

• Katie Couric: Overhyped left-wing extremist that has no business calling herself a “journalist”.

• Danny Glover: If you’re gonna publically bash the US while in Venezuela, why don’t you live instead…or maybe die in a fiery explosion.

• Robert Kyosaki: For the reasons already mentioned.

• That hotel hussie: You know the bitch. She’s worthless.

• The parents of fat kids: Learn to be parents, bitches.