Celebrities in Politics

I look forward to zecarlo responding to zecarlo about why he’s been away for so long.

1 Like

Lol, I’m probably just too cynical these days, but it’s actually the Alpha/Beta thing… Who used to talk about stuff like that?

4 Likes

The list is long, my friend

2 Likes

Lol, I suppose that’s true.

Unless you’re going to ask me on a date my age doesn’t matter.

The mods can always check my IP if it makes you feel better.

I think we’re just reminiscing about a time in PWI that shall not be named, lol. You’ve been very civil since you started posting again. It matters not to me if you’re someone new or TheRaj or ever Ol Mick himself…

2 Likes

Did the Raj have a burning baseball cap in his avatar? Who is Mick?

Yes and he had a weird infatuation with the whole alpha/beta thing.

Mick was Zebs alter ego, but I don’t really want to get into.

Well as long as we are on the topic of “Zeb” he is the guy that allowed you to stay after you lost a bet on who would become the next POTUS.

But I really didn’t want to get into that and never thought I would be mentioning it…But you seem pretty porky today so I thought I would bring it up.

Lol, never change Zeb. I wasn’t even talking about you until he asked.

You didn’t “allow” anything.

At any rate, I’m not interested in getting into it with you, again.

Did we not have a bet that if Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton that you would leave the site? Yes we did. And after she was defeated did I not tell you to stay and forget about the bet?

Incidentally you are the first one who brought up the prior screen name no one else. When you reflect on this please do so accurately. I wanted no part of arguing with you about this or anything else. YOU started it.

Are we done?

You’re good at trolling, I’ll give you that.

And you are good at occasionally bringing up things that do not contribute to the topic at hand. Other than that I find most of your posts very positive and at times amusing as in the argument with Zepplin.

Oh well…another day at T Nation…

He was reminding me of TheRaj, not you, and I was just saying to him that he was being civil so I don’t care who he is, even if it was you talking to yourself.

I literally couldn’t care less either way and I have no desire to go down this road with you, again.

Well, it seems that you do care as you are continuing to go down this road with me again. And I wonder why as I have said not one bad word about you either in jest or otherwise in a very long time (nor you me). I thought it was all behind us. So you can imagine my surprise when I looked at who was writing that.

Just trying to explain my position to you.

Back on topic. I just read (I think it was the NYT) that Oprah has stated she’s not interested in running for President. I think we can all breath a sigh of relief on that note.

It may have seemed like a good idea at the time but I suggest you remove the stick from your ass.

You first.

You only say that because you think I’ll let you watch.