T Nation

Celeb Apprentice: Arnold Replacing Trump?


#1

#2

I might watch this, I watched the first few seasons but like any reality show it gets old fast and I think this will be season 15. I just hope he doesn’t use the phrase “your terminated” when someone is eliminated from the competition. This won’t happen but I saw it somewhere else and would be funny.

“Remember when I said I?d fire you last? I Lied”


#3

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
I just hope he doesn’t use the phrase “your terminated” when someone is eliminated from the competition. [/quote]

That would be the only reason to turn it on. Fuck reality television


#4

I hope his catch phrase is “It IS a tumor” … I’d watch it for that lol


#5

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I hope his catch phrase is “It IS a tumor” … I’d watch it for that lol[/quote]

LOL! Me too!

I’ve only ever watched a few episodes of Trumps’ show (when Ferrigno was on), but with Arnold in the seat, I might have to watch a whole season. I hope he brings his sense of humor.


#6

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I hope his catch phrase is “It IS a tumor” … I’d watch it for that lol[/quote]

LOL! Me too!

I’ve only ever watched a few episodes of Trumps’ show (when Ferrigno was on), but with Arnold in the seat, I might have to watch a whole season. I hope he brings his sense of humor.
[/quote]

I think I caught maybe 10 minutes of Trump’s show once and it was a clip with Gary Busey … There’s just not enough hours in a day and a lot more things I’d rather watch than that blowhard do anything - I’m not a Trump guy :slight_smile:


#7

So Trump lost his job to an immigrant? I wonder how he’s taking it.


#8

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
So Trump lost his job to an immigrant? I wonder how he’s taking it.[/quote]

HAHA! Good catch, DD.


#9

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I hope his catch phrase is “It IS a tumor” … I’d watch it for that lol[/quote]

LOL! Me too!

I’ve only ever watched a few episodes of Trumps’ show (when Ferrigno was on), but with Arnold in the seat, I might have to watch a whole season. I hope he brings his sense of humor.
[/quote]

I think I caught maybe 10 minutes of Trump’s show once and it was a clip with Gary Busey … There’s just not enough hours in a day and a lot more things I’d rather watch than that blowhard do anything - I’m not a Trump guy :)[/quote]

I think I saw a couple of those episodes! I recall a brawl almost breaking out between loony Busey and Meatloaf! LOL


#10

I swear to God he better say “you’re terminated” What’s the f’in point if he doesn’t.


#11

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
So Trump lost his job to an immigrant? I wonder how he’s taking it.[/quote]

If only all immigrants were like Arnold…


#12

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
So Trump lost his job to an immigrant? I wonder how he’s taking it.[/quote]

If only all immigrants were like Arnold… [/quote]

Many are. To start, some of the biggest companies in the world were started by immigrants.

If only many of our own citizens were like Arnold (except for the pardoning of a convicted murderer part…).


#13

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
So Trump lost his job to an immigrant? I wonder how he’s taking it.[/quote]

If only all immigrants were like Arnold… [/quote]

Many are. To start, some of the biggest companies in the world were started by immigrants.

If only many of our own citizens were like Arnold (except for the pardoning of a convicted murderer part…).
[/quote]

Most people including Trump are not advocating for no immigration, its to simply standardize the process but mostly enforce laws for illegal immigrants (ones by bypassed this process).

Arnold and other people who founded companies do not fall into this category. At the time the number of Austrian immigrants were few and in decline, hardly a hot button political issue.


#14

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
So Trump lost his job to an immigrant? I wonder how he’s taking it.[/quote]

If only all immigrants were like Arnold… [/quote]

Immigrants like Arnold can’t come. The elites want a semi-slave underclass that will never get ahead because they fail to teach them English and keep them impoverished with intentionally-family destroying government programs.

This way they can staff the factories at the lowest cost, get their lawns cut, clothes washed, and food served – all on the cheap.

The only exception are technical trades (engineers, doctors, etc). They are imported so that these skilled wages are deflated and the middle class cannot reach the upper class by means of merit and hard work.