CBC Results Out of Range

Hi all. I’m hoping I can get some insight into some test results.

I’m 41 and 270 pounds. Obese, though not nearly as much as I used to be. I neither eat nor train as I should. I have naturally low T. After dealing with Kaiser for over a year I gave up and went off reservation. I now do 300mg of sustanon and 150 mg of deca every four days. More than I need for replacement, but less than a cycle. I have been on that for the last five months. I do 150u of HCG EOD (Generally. I miss sometimes) and occasionally .25mg of anastrozole with the HCG. I haven’t had any symptoms of high E2, so I don’t worry much about it.

I have been pre-diabetic for years, but my glycated hemoglobin has always been low. With this last set of tests I have moved into the diabetic range. I’m not being treated yet.

For the last few weeks I have been getting significant pain in my calf muscles when doing even light exercise. I get some discomfort just walking around Costco; skipping rope for more than five minutes is impossible. The pain feels like a cramp but without the tight muscle. Generally I can deal with a fair amount of pain, but this keeps me from walking, let alone continuing my workout.

This prompted me to worry that I was getting polycythemia. The symptoms sound, to me, a lot like peripheral artery disease. Since the onset was pretty sudden, I don’t expect I have PAD yet, but I have a lot of risk factors. I am wondering if the combination of thickened blood and narrowed arteries is causing the pain. A couple weeks ago I took 200mg of aspirin and was able to wander around Maker Faire for several hours.

I sent all this to my doctor a week ago, I’m still waiting to hear back. I would very much appreciate and comments on my lab results. I’m just posting a subset of my results. I think these are the ones that matter.

Test Name Flag Result Ref Range Units
WBC HIGH 10.6 4.0-10.5 x10E3/uL
RBC HIGH 5.85 4.10-5.60 x10E6/uL
Hemoglobin HIGH 17.2 12.5-17.0 g/dL
Hematocrit 48.9 36.0-50.0 %
MCV 84 80-98 fL
MCH 29.4 27.0-34.0 pg
MCHC 35.2 32.0-36.0 g/dL
RDW HIGH 15.5 11.7-15.0 %
Platelets 266 140-415 x10E3/uL
Neutrophils 66 40-74 %
Lymphs 25 14-46 %
Monocytes 7 4-13 %
Eos 2 0-7 %
Basos 0 0-3 %

Cholesterol, Total 199 100-199 mg/dL
Triglycerides 131 0-149 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol LOW 39 >39 mg/dL
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 26 5-40 mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol Calc HIGH 134 0-99 mg/dL
T. Chol/HDL Ratio HIGH 5.1 0.0-5.0 ratio units

Thanks again for looking at this.

P.S. In the edit box my labs are lined up in pretty columns with lots of spaces. In preview it looks like those multiple spaces are being condensed. Does anyone know how to avoid that?

Are you taking statin drugs?
What other meds?
What supplements are you taking?

You need a strong B-vitamin complex to increase HDL.

Are your gums inflamed?

Hematocrit does not explain the leg circulation concern.

Take fish oil and aspirin. You probably need vit-D.

Get serum E2 levels tested. You probably need a lot of anastrozole. Read the stickies.