Caught Staring at GoGo dancer in club

Go-go dancer ass staring and breast staring should be treated like staring at the sun, frequent very brief glances are to be stolen so that eyes don’t get burnt out…either by sun or girlfriend.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
pics of gf[/quote]

And go-go dancer’s ass.

Is this the woman you started a thread about that hardly talks?

Serious question:
Do you actually feel sorry for what you did?

If not, you have nothing to apologize for. If so, then you are lame. When I hang out with my girl she checks out the hot dancers with me…sheesh. Like, “Dude! Did you see that ass?! Why WEREN’T you checking it out?!!” A nice body is a nice body. Secure people appreciate that.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
LMAO

OP, your failure to properly manage expectations and set firm boundaries is manifesting in a way that is causing you to lose power in the relationship. The subsequent loss of respect (because of the afore mentioned failures coupled with your lack of self control) will manifest in increasingly bad behavior on her part in an attempt to elicit a response that is in ANY way shape or form, something that a MAN would do…

Stop supplicating, fuck her brains out until she taps out, and let her know that you have NO apologies for your desires as a man. She doesn’t control your thoughts NOR your eyes. You made no attempts to interact with said gogo dancer, you just watched - WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE THERE: FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE. If she has a problem with that, show her where the door is, and let her know that she is welcome to use it. If she elects not to, let her know that she needs to stop her childish, controlling, castrating behavior post haste or you will throw her childish, insecure ass right on out.

And FTR, I have dated MANY Spanish/Latin women and they all TRY to assert some kind of control like this early on in the relationship. When this happens, I give them the gift of missing me for a bit until they come to their senses. After that it’s, “Oh Papi, lo ciento, I was just jealous…” with their best pouty face. LMAO

Lift your skirt, grab your balls and put your fucking foot down! Latin women (and ALL women for that matter) need a MAN, not some supplicating wussy… Tell her to shut the fuck up or get the fuck out and PIIHP.[/quote]

FML… you deserve the Amen… Amen!
[/quote]
I’ll be the first to second that Amen!

Go go dancers are meant to be stared at. That’s the entire purpose of a go-go dancer.

Why would she even go to a club that had dancers if it bothers her so much?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I don’t believe in giving gifts to “make up” for stupid mistakes.[/quote]

unless the gift is a pearl necklace, right?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Sheeeiit. Do I have to do everything 'round here?
[/quote]

Yes.

But you know that.

And thank you, Sir.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
Serious question:
Do you actually feel sorry for what you did?

If not, you have nothing to apologize for. If so, then you are lame. When I hang out with my girl she checks out the hot dancers with me…sheesh. Like, “Dude! Did you see that ass?! Why WEREN’T you checking it out?!!” A nice body is a nice body. Secure people appreciate that. [/quote]

^^This.

If she doesn’t get over it, find another girl.
Only trouble awaits you regardless of her being a fucking latina.
You’ll end up being pussy whipped even more than you are now.

let your GF catch you staring at her

Never say you are sorry to women, it does no good and you admit you are at fault.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
Never say you are sorry to women, it does no good and you admit you are at fault.

[/quote]

[center]Krazy Larry

Voted Most Likely to Remain a Bachelor[/center]
[/quote]

Lol…well played Sir. ^^

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
Never say you are sorry to women, it does no good and you admit you are at fault. [/quote]

It also screams immaturity.

Actually, I think this would be a good opportunity to discuss a threesome with her and the Go-Go dancer…

Fuck it, she’s already pissed anyway.

Next time, take Jerry’s advice!

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
“Oh Papi, lo ciento, I was just jealous…” with their best pouty face. [/quote]

My pants just got tight.