Caught on Tape, Squat Rack Curler

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
What is it with you creepy bastards taking pics and vids of gym idiots?

Are you sitting in the gym wacthing these cunts going at it thinking ‘Yo dude I am so gonna atake a pic of this guy and show it to my buddys on T-Nation. They will be so stoked and I will be eternally validated’

CRINGE! [/quote]

Just wait until someone gets pictures of you squatting in ripped jeans.

Are you sitting in the gym wacthing these cunts going at it thinking ‘Yo dude I am so gonna atake a pic of this guy and show it to my buddys on T-Nation. They will be so stoked and I will be eternally validated’

CRINGE! [/quote]

I agree, yet find it oddly strange that I hold a similar sentiment for nearly all the threads you have created, just sayin.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I don’t see the big deal … were you waiting to use the rack? Was there a line of people waiting for the piece of equipment?[/quote]

I hope this isn’t going to see you jump to the defence of squat rack curling.

Squat rack curls 4 Olympics 2016

What are curls?

As for him seeing you or not, if I were so inclined, I’d walk right the fuck up to him and take a good picture instead of the blurry one you took. And the conversation would go something like this: “why are you taking my picture”?

“Because I want to photographically document when, ahem, “lifters” (I’m using the quote fingers here for effect) like you use the squat rack for something other than squatting, which means someone like me that actually wants to squat, or use the rack for some lift that actually requires a spot, cannot do so. We talk about it on the internet ad naseum and its become something of a modern day urban legend - sure, we know that somewhere, some asshole actually curled in the squat rack, we just don’t expect to actually witness it. So, I’m posting your picture on Tmag tomorrow.”

“what the fuck dude, where do you expect me to curl man?”

“not in my squat rack”

“you don’t have my permission to take my picture”

“I don’t need it. you’re being an asshole in the public domain - you’re fair game, kind of like paris hilton when the bitch aint wearing her panties. are you wearing your panties today?”

“you’re an asshole”

“that may be, quite possibly true, because throughout my life, I have heard that from time to time, from various people from all walks of life. however, i’m not curling in the squat rack. say cheese and flex real hard for me will ya?”

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

CRINGE!

I agree, yet find it oddly strange that I hold a similar sentiment for nearly all the threads you have created, just sayin.

[/quote]

Look big man. I created a thread a while back called “You Can’t get anymore BadAss”

Result?

Eternal flaming

2 weeks later some cunt makes a “Movies Biggest Badass”

Result?

Fanboy and heavy sycophancy

What I’m saying is that my threads aren’t to bad and to a point are being replicated by t men craving validation. PUt that in your protein shake and drink it mate!

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:
neelydan curls in the squat rack all the time

well that explains a lot[/quote]

does this look like a guy you should fuck with, macaroni midler?

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:

well that explains a lot

[/quote]

Lol.

Davinci.v2 wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

CRINGE!

Look big man. I created a thread a while back called “You Can’t get anymore BadAss”

Result?

Eternal flaming

2 weeks later some cunt makes a “Movies Biggest Badass”

Result?

Fanboy and heavy sycophancy

What I’m saying is that my threads aren’t to bad and to a point are being replicated by t men craving validation. PUt that in your protein shake and drink it mate![/quote]

Haha, fair enough.

[quote]RTJenforcer wrote:
polo77j wrote:
I don’t see the big deal … were you waiting to use the rack? Was there a line of people waiting for the piece of equipment?

[/quote]

Well, if the equipment is not being used and no one is waiting to use it for it’s intended purpose there really isn’t any problem with someone curling the squat rack, or using any other type of bench/rack/piece of equipment as a means or platform for any exercise … I’ve used the foot bars on a flat bench to hook my heels for some GHR’s … that’s me taking using equipment for other than it’s intended purpose, are you going to say that I’m a fool for doing so? Does it make it ok that I do that with GHR’s but if I were to curl in an empty squat rack I’m a fool then? I don’t see where the line should be drawn.

If you can use one piece of equipment for something else, there’s not problem. My gym doesn’t have kettle bells, I use dumbbells for swing work. My gym doesn’t have bumper plates, I use regular metal plates for O-lifts. If no one is using the equipment there’s no problem. I think some of you get off on ridiculing someone for “curling in the squat rack” yet have “misused” pieces of equipment yourselves and find nothing wrong with it.

Curling the squat rack is not verboten when it’s not being used just like using the flat bench to do GHR’s or the Pull-Down station knee rest to do GHR’s … just like putting your dick in a girl’s mouth or ass, it’s not meant for it but damn it does it get the job done…

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:

well that explains a lot

[/quote]

Hey, I recognize that dude. I did some county time once and I had that dude running around with a tube top and daisy dukes on, cleaning up our hut and bringing me commissary and shit. I made him sit to pee the entire month we were cellies. Is that you?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
RTJenforcer wrote:
polo77j wrote:
I don’t see the big deal … were you waiting to use the rack? Was there a line of people waiting for the piece of equipment?

Well, if the equipment is not being used and no one is waiting to use it for it’s intended purpose there really isn’t any problem with someone curling the squat rack, or using any other type of bench/rack/piece of equipment as a means or platform for any exercise … I’ve used the foot bars on a flat bench to hook my heels for some GHR’s … that’s me taking using equipment for other than it’s intended purpose, are you going to say that I’m a fool for doing so? Does it make it ok that I do that with GHR’s but if I were to curl in an empty squat rack I’m a fool then? I don’t see where the line should be drawn.

If you can use one piece of equipment for something else, there’s not problem. My gym doesn’t have kettle bells, I use dumbbells for swing work. My gym doesn’t have bumper plates, I use regular metal plates for O-lifts. If no one is using the equipment there’s no problem. I think some of you get off on ridiculing someone for “curling in the squat rack” yet have “misused” pieces of equipment yourselves and find nothing wrong with it.

Curling the squat rack is not verboten when it’s not being used just like using the flat bench to do GHR’s or the Pull-Down station knee rest to do GHR’s … just like putting your dick in a girl’s mouth or ass, it’s not meant for it but damn it does it get the job done…[/quote]

Uh…wrong.

I don’t even curl in my squat rack at home. If it needs to be explained to you…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
RTJenforcer wrote:
polo77j wrote:

Curling the squat rack is not verboten when it’s not being used just like using the flat bench to do GHR’s or the Pull-Down station knee rest to do GHR’s … just like putting your dick in a girl’s mouth or ass, it’s not meant for it but damn it does it get the job done…[/quote]

I don’t disagree with you; it’s not so much the exercise but the kind of blokes that do it, unfortunately prevalent in most people’s gyms…especially unfortunate for those who train at home.

I think it has just become that sort of myth, a mincer doing a classic poser exercise in place of a queue of real men waiting to squat hard- it’s just an exaggeration of a common gym interaction. That and in most situations, the rack is totally redundant to them and they are just taking up valuable squatting space! Fair play if the rack plays some role in their curls…

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
polo77j wrote:
RTJenforcer wrote:
polo77j wrote:

Curling the squat rack is not verboten when it’s not being used just like using the flat bench to do GHR’s or the Pull-Down station knee rest to do GHR’s … just like putting your dick in a girl’s mouth or ass, it’s not meant for it but damn it does it get the job done…

Uh…wrong.

I don’t even curl in my squat rack at home. If it needs to be explained to you…

[/quote]

Sorry chief … take you’re condescending remark somewhere else … Pro Body builders curl in the rack … just because you’re some “purest” who doesn’t dare deviate from the popular opinion that curling in the squat rack (even in his own home … gasp) is the 8th deadly sin doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

[quote]RTJenforcer wrote:
polo77j wrote:
RTJenforcer wrote:
polo77j wrote:

I don’t disagree with you; it’s not so much the exercise but the kind of blokes that do it, unfortunately prevalent in most people’s gyms…especially unfortunate for those who train at home.

I think it has just become that sort of myth, a mincer doing a classic poser exercise in place of a queue of real men waiting to squat hard- it’s just an exaggeration of a common gym interaction. That and in most situations, the rack is totally redundant to them and they are just taking up valuable squatting space! Fair play if the rack plays some role in their curls…

[/quote]

If there’s someone waiting to use it is when it becomes a problem. I agree with you about that and about the stereotypical Squat rack curling being some Bro-tard with overly orange skin from tanning too much in doors and enough grease for the Indy 500 circuit…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
RTJenforcer wrote:
polo77j wrote:
RTJenforcer wrote:
polo77j wrote:

If there’s someone waiting to use it is when it becomes a problem. I agree with you about that and about the stereotypical Squat rack curling being some Bro-tard with overly orange skin from tanning too much in doors and enough grease for the Indy 500 circuit…[/quote]

Haha mate I train at a university gym and you can tell when term time rolls around, its full of these skinny mincers, all doing chest and guns. Fucking shocking. I shouldn’t judge though, we all had to start somewhere.

strange thread, never curled in the squat rack, and don’t see the point.

But something else i don’t understand is why take photos of people training? I would been pissed if some guy thinking he knew everything and made all the rules of the gym was taking photos of me just because I did something different then the majority.

Why do people even bring their cellphone when they train? In my opinion that’s just retarded.
So maybe some people should spend less time arresting others, and think about them self instead.

[quote]bob84 wrote:
strange thread, never curled in the squat rack, and don’t see the point.

But something else i don’t understand is why take photos of people training? I would been pissed if some guy thinking he knew everything and made all the rules of the gym was taking photos of me just because I did something different then the majority.

Why do people even bring their cellphone when they train? In my opinion that’s just retarded.
So maybe some people should spend less time arresting others, and think about them self instead.

[/quote]

I wouldn’t take pics of guys in the gym personally, but I appreciate that the OP did it for everyones entertainment and banter purposes.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Sorry chief … take you’re condescending remark somewhere else … Pro Body builders curl in the rack … just because you’re some “purest” who doesn’t dare deviate from the popular opinion that curling in the squat rack (even in his own home … gasp) is the 8th deadly sin doesn’t mean I’m wrong.[/quote]

Sorry private…it’s back at ya like a boom a rang, cause I think pro bodybuilders are fags. And I don’t need popular opinion to guide me. YOU DON’T NEED A SPOT FOR A CURL!!!

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:

well that explains a lot

[/quote]

Next time do us a favour and post a blurry pic.

…and Bruins suck!

Why did you have your phone on you in the first place?