Caught by Customs at Border

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
PRBogey wrote:
I’m probably speaking for a few, but pissing off many…I’m glad you got caught. Steroids are illegal for a reason. If you have to resort to steroids to achieve your goals, what kind of satisfaction does that give you?

“Hi, I’m OnePremier and I’m big and buff…and oh yeah…my muscle aren’t real. They’re fake from all the steroids I’ve taken over the years. And you see my small ass nuts…they’re about to fall off because I thought I was buying something legit from Joses pharmacy.” Dumb Ass!

Are you serious bro?

If so, perhaps you can help me with something that is perplexing me lately.

Can you tell me the reasons steroids are illegal? I have a thread where I am looking for people that have had negative irreversible side effects from AAS usage. Funny thing is, I haven’t found anyone.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1418909

Also, you may want to check this thread out, in particular the movies at the beginning of it.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1410001

I think it was pretty dam heartless of you to say you are glad he was caught. I hope you get caught everytime you exceed the speed limit EVERY FUCKING TIME!

[/quote]

[quote]PRBogey wrote:
I’m probably speaking for a few, but pissing off many…I’m glad you got caught. Steroids are illegal for a reason. If you have to resort to steroids to achieve your goals, what kind of satisfaction does that give you?

[/quote]

What’s the reason?

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
This guy came here to argue.

Don’t give him what he wants.

Ignore him!
[/quote]

I agree. He comes with a preconceived notion trying to start a war with unsubstantiated remarks.

[quote]PRBogey wrote:
I don’t depend on stupid shit like steroids to build my muscle for me. I like to do things the legal way.

Blacksnake wrote:
Whoa! Hold up there, Cowboy…First off, inanimate objects cannot be “stupid”, and damn sure cannot “build muscle for you” absent all the rest (diet, training, etc)…Furthermore, what’s with this bowing and scraping to the legality issue? There have been, and currently are, plenty of laws that are unjust on the books (Slavery is still legal in parts of Africa, as is getting a BJ in some southern states of the USA, and if you look, steroids are legal in more places than they are illegal, does that make the USA more backward or just ignorant as when booze was banned in the 1920’s?)…Mere legality does not support your implication that you are superior to non-users…If you want to make that claim you have to find an argument more sound than such bankrupt twaddle…[/quote]

Blacksnake - EXACTLY.

Stupid, dumb ass, narrow-minded, ignorant fucking statements from the likes of him piss me off.

Bogey, get out of the steroids forum. Good on you for overcoming cancer. But go spout your judgemental, holier-than-thou twaddle about steroid use somewhere else. Dumb shit like that is a perfect example of the ignorant public’s mass opinion on AAS.

[quote]A few things on me ass clown…I’m overcoming cancer, 3 surgeries and a thyroid disorder. I work hard for my muscle. I don’t depend on stupid shit like steroids to build my muscle for me. I like to do things the legal way. And if that means I have half the body of someone who uses steroids, then so be it. It gives me the satisfaction of knowing I earned my muscle…not the steroids.
[/quote]

I have a question for you.

Were you ever given any steroid(s)in conjuction with the treatment of your cancer?

By the way, ‘we’ have all earned our muscle.

[quote]PRBogey wrote:
A few things on me ass clown…I’m overcoming cancer, 3 surgeries and a thyroid disorder. I work hard for my muscle. I don’t depend on stupid shit like steroids to build my muscle for me. I like to do things the legal way. And if that means I have half the body of someone who uses steroids, then so be it. It gives me the satisfaction of knowing I earned my muscle…not the steroids.
[/quote]

I hope you haven’t resorted to any drugs while fighting cancer. It’d suck to know you couldn’t take satisfaction in surviving because the drugs had done the work and suffering instead of you.

Starscream: ain’t done steroids but have done cancer.

Rectal is the way to go ( sounds funny but its from the heart )…
not sure what to say abut the other issues.

[quote]PRBogey wrote:

“Hi, I’m OnePremier and I’m big and buff…and oh yeah…my muscle aren’t real. They’re fake from all the steroids I’ve taken over the years. And you see my small ass nuts…they’re about to fall off because I thought I was buying something legit from Joses pharmacy.” Dumb Ass! [/quote]

Just pointing out that you never stated a “reason” why steroids are illegal. Not getting satisfaction out of the real thing doesn’t make it illegal.

Do you not masturbate too? You wouldn’t want have a “fake” orgasm that wasn’t earned. If you can blow your load the honest way, why do it at all.

[quote]Muscles2go wrote:
not sure what to say abut the other issues.[/quote]

WTF

On what part of your body did they find it on you? You should’ve put the gear into a hidden pocket in the crotch area of your underwear, or for more extreme measures, up your sphincter.

lol, just joking about that second part!

But yeah, if you try again, make SURE you read up a bit more on concealment techniques.

if you dont have tons of vials you could always put them in your shoe.

[quote]OnePremier wrote:
I went for the first time to TJ a week ago… picked up 4 vials of T-400 and some dianabol. Got to customs (walk through)… got pulled aside to secondary, and searched (patted down)… they found it. Now I got a 500$ fine to deal with.

Keep in mind im not a big guy… in fact this was gonna be for my first cycle… I’m only about 5’9" and 180 lbs. Likewise I was wearing a thick jacket. I guess I just hit the unluckly lotto.

Does anyone know how long this stays on your record or how I can get it expunged? I’d try again… but if I get caught it’s minimum 10X the fine I had… meaning it could be anywhere between 5,000 and 50,000 dollars.

Or could I ship it to myself… remove the labels from the vials and put something else on that I photoshopped (like vitamin E oil or B-12), and put any tablets in an aspirin bottle, package it with some other toiletries, and send it to myself in the states? Would they go through the trouble of testing it if it looked inconspicuous?[/quote]

I was busted as well about 7 years ago and it only shows as an infraction on your customs record. The agent that busted me told me not to worry about it because nobody ever searches customs records even when doing backround checks, it doesn’t show on police records. I have had two different jobs since then that did extensive backround checks and I was hired by both. So don’t worry about it.

The only part I would be concerned with is crossing the border again. You are probably now black marked and have a higher probability of being searched.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Muscles2go wrote:
not sure what to say abut the other issues.

WTF[/quote]

I think he meant shoving the gear up your butt

DUH. I get it now. I was thinking he was talking about how to injest the AAS, not smuggle it.

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. I dont know who you were because T-Nation does not summarize the thread for me during a post :slight_smile:

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
PRBogey wrote:
EastCoaster wrote:
PRBogey wrote:

“Hi, I’m OnePremier and I’m big and buff…and oh yeah…my muscle aren’t real. They’re fake from all the steroids I’ve taken over the years. And you see my small ass nuts…they’re about to fall off because I thought I was buying something legit from Joses pharmacy.” Dumb Ass!

Hey Booger, did I get that right? I’d just like to thank you giving me a good laugh today at my computer. “Fake Muscles”? what’s fake about busting your ass in the gym and having the most intense workouts in your life? You need to do some research before you go poppin off on a topic that you obviously are ignorant to.
I can almost bet that you’re 1 of the guys in the gym that carry on convo’s for half the time your in the gym and then talk shit b/c you don’t have a 1/4 of the body another guy does. As far as my nuts… I’d say they’re pretty healthy, I’ll send you a pic if you don’t believe me. I’ll tell Jose you said hello. Smartin up Booger.

Apparently the “roids” have made it to your head because you misspelled my name. I’ll give you a “dumb ass” also.

So in all this slamming you guys have given me…not one of you have come remotely close to telling me why I “should” take them. For example, what are some of the positive things I could get out of using something illegal? Maybe a $500 fine can be positive in some way…let me think about that one…nope…sorry, I can’t think of one.

As far as your image of me goes…no…I am not one of those guys that go into the gym and carrys on what I assume you meant was a conversation. Again, roids to the head… I’m in the gym to workout, not talk to people.

A few things on me ass clown…I’m overcoming cancer, 3 surgeries and a thyroid disorder. I work hard for my muscle. I don’t depend on stupid shit like steroids to build my muscle for me. I like to do things the legal way. And if that means I have half the body of someone who uses steroids, then so be it. It gives me the satisfaction of knowing I earned my muscle…not the steroids.

Not everyone with a decent build is juiced. And brother, juicing alone will not make muscle.

Why do we need to prove to you why someone should take AAS? You jumped in here and started spouting nonsense about why someone shouldn’t take AAS. It seems to me you should convince us, not they way you have it.

You see, we couldn’t give a shit less what you think. Your posts are ignorant which means there is little to nothing we have to learn from you, and we have have absolutely no desire to convince you why someone should consider AAS use.

[/quote]

Fuck that bogey dude… I shoot up a bit of test or primo cause I’m 33 and i feel better while i’m on them. I hate stinky gymrats, but i keep my feelings to myself. If our President had my outlook, we wouldn’t be in a fukt up war right now!

Oh well, i got pulled over and they found 9 amps of primo in my car 2 years ago, and Ft Lauderdale police charged me with distributing! So fuck anybody who puts their nose in business of anybody wanting to better themselves, without caring if someone else doesnt do roids!

A great PL trainer said, “it’s not whether you do 'em or don’t, it’s whther you do them correctly or incorrectly!” So educate yourself bogey fuck

The grammar and disorganization of that post scared the shit outta me.

I got caught in TJ with deca and andrioll. I had it in my lady friends purse and when they looked inside and asked what they were I told them they were anabolic steroids. She looked at my friend then me and said “welcome to the United States” I shit you not, I walked out of the building steroids in hand.