T Nation

Caught by Customs at Border

I went for the first time to TJ a week ago… picked up 4 vials of T-400 and some dianabol. Got to customs (walk through)… got pulled aside to secondary, and searched (patted down)… they found it. Now I got a 500$ fine to deal with.

Keep in mind im not a big guy… in fact this was gonna be for my first cycle… I’m only about 5’9" and 180 lbs. Likewise I was wearing a thick jacket. I guess I just hit the unluckly lotto.

Does anyone know how long this stays on your record or how I can get it expunged? I’d try again… but if I get caught it’s minimum 10X the fine I had… meaning it could be anywhere between 5,000 and 50,000 dollars.

Or could I ship it to myself… remove the labels from the vials and put something else on that I photoshopped (like vitamin E oil or B-12), and put any tablets in an aspirin bottle, package it with some other toiletries, and send it to myself in the states? Would they go through the trouble of testing it if it looked inconspicuous?

I’ve only seen problems for most, if they are young, look buff, or they cross during a time of high security, such as during a holiday weekend. Do you fit any of these categories? Did you see other people getting stopped?

Buying gear in Mexico is not smart…The people at the pharmacia routinely rat you out to customs after they sell to you…Also, lots of fakes

Is that all you got was a fine? Did they charge you officially, like posession of steroids or something?

You should just order the stuff through the mail.

Why did you carry it on you? There are smarter ways of concealing things, or places to hide things, when trying to get across a border.

I’m sure all KINDS of illegal things make it across the border from Mexico…coke, meth, steroids, you name it. You should’ve done more research on successful smuggling techniques.

The method you mentioned of mailing it to yourself, re-packaged and disguised as something else legal, might work. You have to make it look REALLY professional and legit, though. Just like an over the counter product.

I say try it again man, I mean, you want bigger muscles don’t you?

[quote]YankeeRanger wrote:
I’ve only seen problems for most, if they are young, look buff, or they cross during a time of high security, such as during a holiday weekend. Do you fit any of these categories? Did you see other people getting stopped?[/quote]

Well I’m young (24)… and I’m definitely fit… but I had a jacket on so you really couldn’t tell that I lift. And it wasn’t a particularly high security time. I was the only one in our line that got stopped.

Thing is most of my buddies who are significantly bigger than me (they’re already juicers) make it back and forth with nary a second glance. Which is why I dont understand them coming after me.

I’m guessing since they saw I was young and white (college student age)… they may have thought I was trying to carry perscription drugs through for recreational purposes (oxy, vicodin, etc.)

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Why did you carry it on you? There are smarter ways of concealing things, or places to hide things, when trying to get across a border.

I’m sure all KINDS of illegal things make it across the border from Mexico…coke, meth, steroids, you name it. You should’ve done more research on successful smuggling techniques.

[/quote]

This is what my buddies who usually go down say they do all the time… and they’re much more suspicious than I am (they’ve been using gear for awhile). They’ve never even been pulled aside for a secondary search.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Is that all you got was a fine? Did they charge you officially, like posession of steroids or something? [/quote]

yeah all I got was a 500 dollar fine… so I got off relatively easy. I think the charge may have been a misdimeanor, if that… but all it says on this letter is that customs siezed undeclared steroids and that I had to pay a fine… not that any type of crime was commited.

And I would order it through the mail… but I’m having a rough time trying to find legit suppliers.

I’m probably speaking for a few, but pissing off many…I’m glad you got caught. Steroids are illegal for a reason. If you have to resort to steroids to achieve your goals, what kind of satisfaction does that give you?

“Hi, I’m OnePremier and I’m big and buff…and oh yeah…my muscle aren’t real. They’re fake from all the steroids I’ve taken over the years. And you see my small ass nuts…they’re about to fall off because I thought I was buying something legit from Joses pharmacy.” Dumb Ass!

[quote]PRBogey wrote:
I’m probably speaking for a few, but pissing off many…I’m glad you got caught. Steroids are illegal for a reason. If you have to resort to steroids to achieve your goals, what kind of satisfaction does that give you?

“Hi, I’m OnePremier and I’m big and buff…and oh yeah…my muscle aren’t real. They’re fake from all the steroids I’ve taken over the years. And you see my small ass nuts…they’re about to fall off because I thought I was buying something legit from Joses pharmacy.” Dumb Ass! [/quote]

Steroids give you fake muscles? Wow out of all of the users I’ve met, I never knew their hard earned muscle was fake.

Another thing I never knew was that your “nuts” aka testicles could become so inactive that they “fall off”.

Crazy world we live in huh.

[quote]PRBogey wrote:
I was buying something legit from Joses pharmacy." [/quote]

What a small world… You buy from Jose’s too???

Bogey if you don’t like steroids then get the fuck out of the steroid forum. It’s that simple. If you’re REALLY against them then don’t watch the Superbowl either because all the players have anyway is fake muscles and bogus 4.4 40-yard dash times and you wouldn’t want to cheer on any athlete who has serious nut shrinkage would you?

[quote]PRBogey wrote:

“Hi, I’m OnePremier and I’m big and buff…and oh yeah…my muscle aren’t real. They’re fake from all the steroids I’ve taken over the years. And you see my small ass nuts…they’re about to fall off because I thought I was buying something legit from Joses pharmacy.” Dumb Ass! [/quote]

Are you serious bro?

If so, perhaps you can help me with something that is perplexing me lately.

Can you tell me the reasons steroids are illegal? I have a thread where I am looking for people that have had negative irreversible side effects from AAS usage. Funny thing is, I haven’t found anyone.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1418909

Also, you may want to check this thread out, in particular the movies at the beginning of it.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1410001

I think it was pretty dam heartless of you to say you are glad he was caught. I hope you get caught everytime you exceed the speed limit EVERY FUCKING TIME!

[quote]PRBogey wrote:

Hey Booger, did I get that right? I’d just like to thank you giving me a good laugh today at my computer. “Fake Muscles”? what’s fake about busting your ass in the gym and having the most intense workouts in your life? You need to do some research before you go poppin off on a topic that you obviously are ignorant to.
I can almost bet that you’re 1 of the guys in the gym that carry on convo’s for half the time your in the gym and then talk shit b/c you don’t have a 1/4 of the body another guy does. As far as my nuts… I’d say they’re pretty healthy, I’ll send you a pic if you don’t believe me. I’ll tell Jose you said hello. Smartin up Booger.

[quote]EastCoaster wrote:
PRBogey wrote:

“Hi, I’m OnePremier and I’m big and buff…and oh yeah…my muscle aren’t real. They’re fake from all the steroids I’ve taken over the years. And you see my small ass nuts…they’re about to fall off because I thought I was buying something legit from Joses pharmacy.” Dumb Ass!

Hey Booger, did I get that right? I’d just like to thank you giving me a good laugh today at my computer. “Fake Muscles”? what’s fake about busting your ass in the gym and having the most intense workouts in your life? You need to do some research before you go poppin off on a topic that you obviously are ignorant to.
I can almost bet that you’re 1 of the guys in the gym that carry on convo’s for half the time your in the gym and then talk shit b/c you don’t have a 1/4 of the body another guy does. As far as my nuts… I’d say they’re pretty healthy, I’ll send you a pic if you don’t believe me. I’ll tell Jose you said hello. Smartin up Booger.

[/quote]

Apparently the “roids” have made it to your head because you misspelled my name. I’ll give you a “dumb ass” also.

So in all this slamming you guys have given me…not one of you have come remotely close to telling me why I “should” take them. For example, what are some of the positive things I could get out of using something illegal? Maybe a $500 fine can be positive in some way…let me think about that one…nope…sorry, I can’t think of one.

As far as your image of me goes…no…I am not one of those guys that go into the gym and carrys on what I assume you meant was a conversation. Again, roids to the head… I’m in the gym to workout, not talk to people.

A few things on me ass clown…I’m overcoming cancer, 3 surgeries and a thyroid disorder. I work hard for my muscle. I don’t depend on stupid shit like steroids to build my muscle for me. I like to do things the legal way. And if that means I have half the body of someone who uses steroids, then so be it. It gives me the satisfaction of knowing I earned my muscle…not the steroids.

Whoa! Hold up there, Cowboy…First off, inanimate objects cannot be “stupid”, and damn sure cannot “build muscle for you” absent all the rest (diet, training, etc)…Furthermore, what’s with this bowing and scraping to the legality issue? There have been, and currently are, plenty of laws that are unjust on the books (Slavery is still legal in parts of Africa, as is getting a BJ in some southern states of the USA, and if you look, steroids are legal in more places than they are illegal, does that make the USA more backward or just ignorant as when booze was banned in the 1920’s?)…Mere legality does not support your implication that you are superior to non-users…If you want to make that claim you have to find an argument more sound than such bankrupt twaddle…

[quote]PRBogey wrote:
EastCoaster wrote:
PRBogey wrote:

Apparently the “roids” have made it to your head because you misspelled my name. I’ll give you a “dumb ass” also.

So in all this slamming you guys have given me…not one of you have come remotely close to telling me why I “should” take them. For example, what are some of the positive things I could get out of using something illegal? Maybe a $500 fine can be positive in some way…let me think about that one…nope…sorry, I can’t think of one.

As far as your image of me goes…no…I am not one of those guys that go into the gym and carrys on what I assume you meant was a conversation. Again, roids to the head… I’m in the gym to workout, not talk to people.

A few things on me ass clown…I’m overcoming cancer, 3 surgeries and a thyroid disorder. I work hard for my muscle. I don’t depend on stupid shit like steroids to build my muscle for me. I like to do things the legal way. And if that means I have half the body of someone who uses steroids, then so be it. It gives me the satisfaction of knowing I earned my muscle…not the steroids.
[/quote]

Not everyone with a decent build is juiced. And brother, juicing alone will not make muscle.

Why do we need to prove to you why someone should take AAS? You jumped in here and started spouting nonsense about why someone shouldn’t take AAS. It seems to me you should convince us, not they way you have it.

You see, we couldn’t give a shit less what you think. Your posts are ignorant which means there is little to nothing we have to learn from you, and we have have absolutely no desire to convince you why someone should consider AAS use.

[quote]PRBogey wrote:

IGNORANT. Guys don’t even waste your time with guys like this, just ignore him.

This guy came here to argue.

Don’t give him what he wants.

Ignore him!