Catholic Q&A 3

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
I’m not sure where to post this but I believe this is the right place. I can’t post a link now, but the article is about how a GOP candidate said something along the lines of,‘a pregnant rape is God’s will,’ or something like that. So my question is, is everything predetermined? Does God determine everything that happens in the World? I believe in free will, but this question always gets me. Thanks in advance guys![/quote]

Honestly, I don’t feel like reading through all those threads. Could someone just give me a short, concise answer, that I am able to understand. Most times when reading threads like these, they are hard for me to comprehend.[/quote]

There is no short, concise answer.

If you’re not willing to “read through all those threads” you aren’t really that interested in the answer.

This is not Flex Magazine’s PWI forum, dude. We’re here to learn. [/quote]And a big amen to Cortes. Undisciplined intellectual laziness is rapidly becoming the hallmark of many younger westerners. They can spend 12 hours on a video game, but five minutes of actually meaningful mind testing exercise is way outta the question. This is not however universally true and we have some rather lively specimens frolicking about these very forums.
EDIT:If you are really interested, read at least one and ask questions there if you get lost. Honestly I felt a litle bad at how abruptly I answered you. Those kinds of topics are not every day fare for a lotta people and it can be easy to become overwhelmed at first. However, there really isn’t a quick answer and people have differing views which is unfortunate because all they have to do is adopt mine and they would have the truth =][/quote]

There is just no way to avoid the heavy lifting in these areas of enquiry if one wants to remotely have a grasp on the issues, and I think both you and Cortes were right to be abrupt and to the point. Wtf is up with all this ‘I don’t wanna read , spoon feed me the Cliff notes version’?