Catholic Pandering to Sodomy

The “Dispatch” about Fox news should be interesting. Hopefully I can find a free link.

Do you work for this company?

All you do is post their videos.

[quote]fncj wrote:

All you do is post their videos.[/quote]

If he does he can’t be making much money. They have very limited views.

Is it Da Real Newz, I don’t have flash at work :frowning:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Is it Da Real Newz, I don’t have flash at work :([/quote]

It’s another one of those Vortex videos from “Church Militant” TV.

Spoiler alert without having watched it:

Don’t waste your time.

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]fncj wrote:

All you do is post their videos.[/quote]

If he does he can’t be making much money. They have very limited views. [/quote]

Members from this forum clicking on the video still contribute towards the channel’s statistics and ad revenue.

It’d be one thing if kneedragger79 occasionally joined conversations in other sections and started threads that did not require members to watch segments from this specific company in order to comment. However, a majority of his threads are messages delivered via the channel in the first post.

Is this like that “Ass Pennies” video from the Upright Citizens Brigade, cuase that vid is hilarious.

I wonder how many make it into the basket on sundays?

Dispatch: Fox News Comes Out

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:
The “Dispatch” about Fox news should be interesting. Hopefully I can find a free link.

[/quote]

Have you ever stuck it in a womans butt?

That dudes hair is a lie, looks like someone made a toupe out of davey crockets jock strap.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Many laughs. Thanks for sharing this. I knew there was something missing from my success strategy.

Dispatch: Fox News Comes Out[/quote]

So you spend fifteen minutes to create four threads cut-n’-pasted from other sources to invalidate my post.

Nice move.

Awesome video! GOD it has been so freaking long since I have seen that movie, in fact the name evades me now. Bwajajaja.

Everyone thinks I have nothing better to do, other than beat peoples proverbial heads against the wall because they can NOT wrap a simple concept around their fat necks. High school biology proves the existence of life at the moment of conception. Are people so dense that they believe abortion is a right?

If Barry is your leader after this term, then you just might be more dense than that young kid who made it through the simple concept of biology in high school.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Was not my intention at all. shrug As a stay at home father, my time is limited. Tasks take me far longer because I have one functional hand/arm.

FYI, come up with more than opinion and you have my attention. Something that will always work is Truth. Brother Chris can help you. However I am not sure of how much time he has.

[quote]fncj wrote:
So you spend fifteen minutes to create four threads cut-n’-pasted from other sources to invalidate my post. . . . Nice move.[/quote]

Awesome video! GOD it has been so freaking long since I have seen that movie, in fact the name evades me now. Bwajajaja.

Everyone thinks I have nothing better to do, other than beat peoples proverbial heads against the wall because they can NOT wrap a simple concept around their fat necks. High school biology proves the existence of life at the moment of conception. Are people so dense that they believe abortion is a right?

If Barry is your leader after this term, then you just might be more dense than that young kid who made it through the simple concept of biology in high school.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Not only was he never my choice, he isn’t much of a leader either.

Was not my intention at all. shrug As a stay at home father, my time is limited. Tasks take me far longer because I have one functional hand/arm.

FYI, come up with more than opinion and you have my attention. Something that will always work is Truth. Brother Chris can help you. However I am not sure of how much time he has.

[quote]fncj wrote:
So you spend fifteen minutes to create four threads cut-n’-pasted from other sources to invalidate my post. . . . Nice move.[/quote]
[/quote]

Very little, I am currently fundraising during the next month. After that I have to work as a missionary, and have two major surgeries in less than six months. So, what are we dealing with here?

[quote]fncj wrote:
[/quote]

I was simply curious as to whether you worked for the company/organization producing the videos. Four threads from other sources being created in the span of fifteen minutes came off as deflective after I commented a majority of your posts were messages from a particular channel.

If you hadn’t read either my question or comment and the extra threads were unrelated, there still appears to be a lack of interest on your part to discuss topics you raise on the forum. I was unaware of your circumstances, and given your limited time I am sure members would learn to consider those during lengthy discussions, were you to regularly join discussions before starting another.

Sorry BC, I believe similar in many ways. fncj was complaining that I never join a discussion and I recommended that he ask you. You are in my prayers as you face the hurdles of life.

Be well and GOD Bless with Love Brother.

ChurchMilitant.tv is a source and nothing more. I simply share information and let people draw their own conclusions. I fail at scanning every thread to review a post from someone. I will try to be better, fair?

[quote]fncj wrote: I was simply curious as to whether you worked for the company/organization producing the videos. Four threads from other sources being created in the span of fifteen minutes came off as deflective after I commented a majority of your posts were messages from a particular channel.

If you hadn’t read either my question or comment and the extra threads were unrelated, there still appears to be a lack of interest on your part to discuss topics you raise on the forum. I was unaware of your circumstances, and given your limited time I am sure members would learn to consider those during lengthy discussions, were you to regularly join discussions before starting another.[/quote]