Catholic Church Banking Woes

So uh, what’s going on here? Is this real or just a hoax?

[quote]Makavali wrote:

So uh, what’s going on here? Is this real or just a hoax?[/quote]

“The Bank of Italy blocked Vatican payments after December 31, explaining that the move was necessary because the Vatican has not yet fully complied with European regulations against money-laundering.” LOLOLOLOLOL!

Can’t teach old dawgs new tricks. They’re all criminals. Money grabber old pedos…the Devil wins.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

They aren’t good at math or compliance. We got bigger fish to fry.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

It is real. Basically, what I can tell is that Italy wants to regulate the IOR, it can’t because Vatican City is a sovereign city-state. But, by saying that the IOR needs another bank regulatory board (basically another Central Bank) to over see the operations of the IOR.

Basically, in order for Italy to consider the IOR properly regulated they would need another IOR to oversee the IOR. Basically bureaucrats watching bureaucrats running the largest credit union in the world. Exciting, not.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

They aren’t good at math or compliance. We got bigger fish to fry.[/quote]

Speaking of fish, I had a pretty decent fish fry yesterday. Had some Tilapia and some crappie. Made some homemade hush puppies and tarter sauce. Everything except the Tilapia was from scratch (either I made it or caught it)…pretty awesome.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

It is real. Basically, what I can tell is that Italy wants to regulate the IOR, it can’t because Vatican City is a sovereign city-state. But, by saying that the IOR needs another bank regulatory board (basically another Central Bank) to over see the operations of the IOR.

Basically, in order for Italy to consider the IOR properly regulated they would need another IOR to oversee the IOR. Basically bureaucrats watching bureaucrats running the largest credit union in the world. Exciting, not. [/quote]

sounds fairly basic

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Speaking of fish, I had a pretty decent fish fry yesterday. Had some Tilapia and some crappie. Made some homemade hush puppies and tarter sauce. Everything except the Tilapia was from scratch (either I made it or caught it)…pretty awesome.[/quote]Which was it? Awesome or crappie? Or only some was crappie? Or is that the same thing to you?

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Speaking of fish, I had a pretty decent fish fry yesterday. Had some Tilapia and some crappie. Made some homemade hush puppies and tarter sauce. Everything except the Tilapia was from scratch (either I made it or caught it)…pretty awesome.[/quote]

That sounds pretty yummy.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Speaking of fish, I had a pretty decent fish fry yesterday. Had some Tilapia and some crappie. Made some homemade hush puppies and tarter sauce. Everything except the Tilapia was from scratch (either I made it or caught it)…pretty awesome.[/quote]Which was it? Awesome or crappie? Or only some was crappie? Or is that the same thing to you?
[/quote]

Not sure if serious…I know you know about fish.

I’m kidding with ya. Of course I know about fish. They’re those scaly critters with fins that swim in water.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[/quote]

Not sure if serious…I know you know about fish.[/quote]

I will presume it was Crappie then. I thought tirib was making a joke. I make that joke all the time with my friends. Watch out on those Tilapia because they are farm raised (Perch) so according to the 12 foods to avoid that would be one of them. Massive amounts of antibiotics, and other bad chemicals.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[/quote]

I will presume it was Crappie then. I thought tirib was making a joke. I make that joke all the time with my friends. Watch out on those Tilapia because they are farm raised (Perch) so according to the 12 foods to avoid that would be one of them. Massive amounts of antibiotics, and other bad chemicals.
[/quote]

Wha…what? I’m slightly confused.

You have no idea the sanctified self restraint I am at this moment exercising in not using this large blunt instrument you have handed me in the above post Christopher. =D

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wha…what? I’m slightly confused.[/quote]

Confused with Crappie, the Joke, or the Tilapia being a farm raised Perch?