Cat Gets Shredded

The Full House Look.

He really likes to bulk through the winter.

Babes like a PuffyCat.

After his cut.

About this time of year, he likes to see some abs.

But can he play Jenga? This guy plays better than me and I have opposable thumbs

That’s some mighty fine pussy, you got there.

If you cover his eyes (but not those eye booger things) in the first pic, he looks like a rabbit.

Going from HUGE to shredded took about an hour.

As for diet, cat doesn’t do carbs if he can help it.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

But can he play Jenga? This guy plays better than me and I have opposable thumbs [/quote]

Very cool. No Jenga here. I’m pretty sure your cat is smarter than my BBer cat.

He pretty much lays around looking handsome. It’s all about the aesthetics.

Is he natty? Who am I kidding… I think we all know the answer to that.

another example of letting yourself get too big when bulking, only to diet it all off and realise you’re still small.

I just don’t see why people let their bulks go so far.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
After his cut.

About this time of year, he likes to see some abs. [/quote]

I think you’re lion. I’m pretty sure he got shaved.

Ah, yes, attention threads.

Carry on.

That is quite a handsome little lion. Here’s my jaguar grey-grey. She’s more of a figure type and prefers to stay svelt year round so that she can fit into random baskets and whatnot.

[quote]SirTroyRobert wrote:
Is he natty? Who am I kidding… I think we all know the answer to that.[/quote]

Natty, er… I’m pretty sure there’s some low T. We don’t talk about that.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
That is quite a handsome little lion. Here’s my jaguar grey-grey. She’s more of a figure type and prefers to stay svelt year round so that she can fit into random baskets and whatnot.
[/quote]

Thanks Skyzyks. She’s a beauty.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
Ah, yes, attention threads.

Carry on.[/quote]

Dog person?

my cat always loses a few pounds this time of year. busy chasing mice, and squirrels, and rabbits, and even grouse.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
another example of letting yourself get too big when bulking, only to diet it all off and realise you’re still small.

I just don’t see why people let their bulks go so far.[/quote]

Some people believe its the only way to reach extreme levels of fluffiness. Of course we all know from countless sources that being leaner leads to improved catnip sensitivity.

S

[quote]zenontheterrible wrote:
my cat always loses a few pounds this time of year. busy chasing mice, and squirrels, and rabbits, and even grouse. [/quote]

Outdoor cats in our neighborhood tend to disappear. We back to a lot of open space. One day I was in the kitchen and my daughter looked out the window and said, “Look Mom!! That cat has a panda!!” I looked up to see a bobcat walking casually through our yard and into the wooded hill beyond with a limp black and white house cat in it’s mouth.

Nards, that’s a really cute cat.

I’ve had a couple of cats in my life but always considered myself more of a dog person.

The PuffyCat has won me over.