T Nation

Cat Fight Russian Style

I just want to say that is me in the blue and Christine in the red. We’ve matured and graduated from the mud wrestling

LOL, old people fighting is funny.

Way to bring it OG. You made Christine your bitch.

Christine’s got nice legs.

Hilarious.

We’ve been over this before…I don’t want to cause a rift and have yall fighting for me…you two must learn to share. If yall can’t share one at a time then threesomes will be all we can have.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Christine’s got nice legs.[/quote]

She’s kept a great ass through all these years also, the woman is a machine.

at the Halloween party

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

I just want to say that is me in the blue and Christine in the red. We’ve matured and graduated from the mud wrestling

[/quote]

I was all hopped up on vodka. Just you wait until I sober up lady!

and then I got her in the dreaded chin head lock thingy, but I was at a disadvantate as my gorgeous blonde hair covered my eyes

ggrrrrr… she drank the last of the coffee

this means war

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/female-submission-wrestlers/3016112716

Blue was dominating.

Blue also blocked all those shots by Red. She should go into MMA.

I followed her down to the sidewalk to get that woman moving out of my hood

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
Blue also blocked all those shots by Red. She should go into MMA.[/quote]

I mentioned I was Blue right? Christine’s killer ass can’t help her when she is sitting down I tell yah!

and I totally dominate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9mXC4hcH14&feature=related

whoever wins… that is me

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/blonde-vs-brunette-outdoor-catfight/1893097871

[quote]pushharder wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
ggrrrrr… she drank the last of the coffee

this means war

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/female-submission-wrestlers/3016112716

Sheeetamighty, I’m turned on now.[/quote]

And…a nice transition to the mount.

we end it all with a dance off