Cast Your Vote

Just wanted to decide some issues by a simple majority voting. I will keep track of the results.

Vote now!

1. Professor X is really white
  2. Protein pouter is a gay meat eater
  3. Xen and Vageater are virgins

True!

Is that how I vote?

What about Wideguy?

1. Wideguy’s alleged success with women is largely attributed to his seducing lesbians while cross-dressing.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
4) Wideguy’s alleged success with women is largely attributed to his seducing lesbians while cross-dressing.[/quote]

LOL! But damn Wideguy really is the man if he can seduce lesbians. Or is it the “sheboy”?

up^^

oh- and FUCK YOU lol

kidding kidding

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
michaelv wrote:
4) Wideguy’s alleged success with women is largely attributed to his seducing lesbians while cross-dressing.

LOL! But damn Wideguy really is the man if he can seduce lesbians. Or is it the “sheboy”?[/quote]

Wait until they figure out he’s not a she.

“Oh… what is that… thing? It’s scary! It looks just like my strap-on!”

1. Not only is he white, but he’s 5 10 and weighs 147 lbs.
  2. Pouta is indeed gay. I don’t know if he’s a meat eater or not…although, I guess if he’s gay he probably does eat meat…(d’oh!).
  3. No comments on this one.
    Bonus points: leave Wideguy alone!

[quote]michaelv wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
michaelv wrote:
4) Wideguy’s alleged success with women is largely attributed to his seducing lesbians while cross-dressing.

LOL! But damn Wideguy really is the man if he can seduce lesbians. Or is it the “sheboy”?

Wait until they figure out he’s not a she.

“Oh… what is that… thing? It’s scary! It looks just like my strap-on!”[/quote]

“Wow, your clitoris is almost as big as mine!”

LOL

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
2. Pouta is indeed gay.
[/quote]

That thought has crossed my mind as well. You know all the pictures on a male-dominated board :slight_smile:

My favorites are all the ones where he’s cuddled up with his dog. Now, I love my dogs, but I’m not going to be taking my shirt off and sprawling on my bed with them–while flexing.
Jesus.
If he’s not gay, he’s just queer .

I think i’m gonna cry… from now on, no more posting pics of half neked women.

ehhh just kidding. I guess this calls for another thread where I spend hours and hours hand selecting various hotties and sharing them.

vegita…or they could…^^

(kidding guys)

Of course, I feel dumb because I didn’t realize Prof. X was black until he posted his new avatar. I just thought he was really tan in his old one.

[quote]BB. wrote:
Just wanted to decide some issues by a simple majority voting. I will keep track of the results.

Vote now!

[/quote]

I’m lost on the humor here. Excuse my militant stance but what exactly would even create the question? If you are honest, this could turn into a great 10 page thread.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
BB. wrote:

Vote now!

I’m lost on the humor here. Excuse my militant stance but what exactly would even create the question? If you are honest, this could turn into a great 10 page thread. [/quote]

I aggree, what is the point? I was under the impression that this was ‘The Think Tank’, not frat house 'garb