Cartwright's Single Ply 1025 Sqt

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
masonator wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Depth.

Lucky ass! If I lived anywhere near there, I’d be breaking down Supertraining’s door to lift with them.

Squatting that at all is pretty amazing, much less deep, single ply, and walked out.

The bastard DOES lift with them!

Great squat![/quote]

SON OF A BITCH.

I hate it when other are more fortunate than myself. lol

[quote]masonator wrote:
Skinless wrote:
What is even more impressive is that there are no negative comments on the video.

x2. But then again, what is there bad to say? [/quote]

People would find reasons no doubt. YouTube is an epicenter for idiots.

That was badass.

I’m only familiar with his lifting through Power Unlimited, so I’m really happy to see he’s not bombing out. Far from it.

Also, in only a few years time he put on a few hundred pounds on his squat, no?

[quote]Rape Weight wrote:
That was badass.

I’m only familiar with his lifting through Power Unlimited, so I’m really happy to see he’s not bombing out. Far from it.

Also, in only a few years time he put on a few hundred pounds on his squat, no?[/quote] I believe so.

He used to be an EliteFTS sponsored lifter (along with Mark Bell aka Jackass aka Smelly, if you’ve seen Bigger Faster Stronger). From his log, videos and Q&A responses he really came across as a classy guy with a great attitude and it seems like he has his priorities straight (ie. family time, training and work).

Great squat. Just looks in in the pic, which is all you need!

Speed as has been said was pretty sick.

Just watched the Supertraining bench dvd and it was very funny and a great watch.