Cartwright's Single Ply 1025 Sqt

He also totaled 2469, with a 744 DL and a 705 bench.

Insane.

Thanks for the video link. That was unbelievable!

yea hoss is the man…

Man he really got down there on the 1025! No doubt that was legit

Love the “internet judges” dig at the end.

Did a heavy squat day this morning and I am having trouble walking… but this video made it all better. What a squat. Nice to see someone doing weight like that with a walkout.

Good find rrjc5488

Did ya’ll see how easy that 1003 went up? My dear Lord. The 1025 didn’t look much slower. That was awesome. What’s the multi-ply and raw record?

Wow, that is awesome. I wonder what half a ton feels like when you actually have to take a few steps with it.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Did ya’ll see how easy that 1003 went up? My dear Lord. The 1025 didn’t look much slower. That was awesome. What’s the multi-ply and raw record?[/quote]

I was there, and EVERYONE was flat out stunned how easy he made it look.

His squats were some of the fastest squats I saw all day.

incredible. the fact that he walked it out makes it that much better.

Great lift, I liked the view to.

Depth.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
Did ya’ll see how easy that 1003 went up? My dear Lord. The 1025 didn’t look much slower. That was awesome. What’s the multi-ply and raw record?

I was there, and EVERYONE was flat out stunned how easy he made it look.

His squats were some of the fastest squats I saw all day.[/quote]

Crazy lift. The walk-out is insane.

RRJC, you from Sacramento?

thanks for the front pic…video looked a little high to me, but I like em IPF deep

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Depth.[/quote]

Lucky ass! If I lived anywhere near there, I’d be breaking down Supertraining’s door to lift with them.

Squatting that at all is pretty amazing, much less deep, single ply, and walked out.

The atmosphere must have been incredible!!
That is SQUATTING
How does a guy even draw a breathe with that on your back!!

What is even more impressive is that there are no negative comments on the video.

But seriously…amazing squat.

[quote]masonator wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Depth.

Lucky ass! If I lived anywhere near there, I’d be breaking down Supertraining’s door to lift with them.

Squatting that at all is pretty amazing, much less deep, single ply, and walked out. [/quote]

The bastard DOES lift with them!

Great squat!

[quote]Skinless wrote:
What is even more impressive is that there are no negative comments on the video.[/quote]

x2. But then again, what is there bad to say?