T Nation

Cartoons You Still Watch

Watching cartoons doesn’t make you gay or a woman. Women don’t watch cartoons, and while gay people love cartoons, it’s not exclusive. Personally, I love Spongebob Squarepants. Another favorite is Courage the Cowardly Dog, because when there’s work to do, he fucking gets it done. I don’t really watch that one anymore, but seeing a clip of it the other day brought back good memories, so I composed for him.

“Courage” http://www.reverbnation.com/johnjervis

Sure, this may seem like a cheap attempt to promote my music, but the questions remains the same.

What cartoon(s) do you still watch?

I think the fact that you have to defend yourself in the first sentence is a clear indication of the future of this thread.

Yeah dude your intro just reeks of self loathing and a private shame for enjoying cartoons. It even hints at a homosexual encounter while you were watching cartoons. NTTAWWT

Lol. Dbz hasnt been on tv for a while so no.

I would sit and watch “superhero squad” with my kids any time, that show is ridiculous. And I can actually sit through “wow wow wubzzy” without physical pain occurring.

…My kids are all under 6.

Oh yeah, and OP you haz issues. Why worry about justifying yourself?

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Yeah dude your intro just reeks of self loathing and a private shame for enjoying cartoons. It even hints at a homosexual encounter while you were watching cartoons. NTTAWWT[/quote]

I think he has to show the people of Tnation that he is infact not gay and is scared he’d get reamed out if he didn’t justify himself.

OP: I fuckin love cartoons. I don’t go searching for them on TV but if I stumble upon it I’ll def watch them:
-spongebob
-TMNT
-rugrats
-arthur sometimes hah
-franklin

I’m just watching Aladdin.

If any of the following happen to be on while channel surfing I’ll stop and watch for a while, but most haven’t been on TV for a while.

Sponge Bob
TMNT
Spiderman
X-men
DBZ
South Park
Family Guy
Simpsons

I watch cartoons daily. When the hell did cartoons get labeled as “gay” or feminine?

Family Guy
Spectacular Spiderman
Anything X-men related

Hell, I even watch that corny old school “new” version of Batman.

For the record, Planet Hulk is bad ass.

Cartoons quit being just for kids a long time ago, possibly with the growing interest in Japanimation and Manga which have a shitload of violence and sexual content.

I mean, how the hell is Afro-Samurai “gay and feminine”?

To the OP, do what interests you. If you find yourself justifying why you like what you do, maybe you just need new friends.

I watch Strawberry Shortcake while furiously masturbating. if that’s wrong then I don’t want to be right.

what?

Anyone remember Inhumanoids? If this were on TV today I would totally watch it every Saturday morning with my coco puffs.

DEEEEEEEE COOOOOOMPOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Anyone remember Inhumanoids? If this were on TV today I would totally watch it every Saturday morning with my coco puffs.

DEEEEEEEE COOOOOOMPOOOOOOOOOOSE!!![/quote]

This show looks bad ass. Nice artwork and I like the concept.

The Mask animtaed series. Hilarious show.

I wish Rocket Robin Hood was still aired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MfisiGqtEM

Johnny Bravo

Family Guy
Simpsons
Boondocks
Aquateen hunger force
GI Joe when I see it on

I’d watch more cartoons if I had time. Cartoons are awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3V7D-d5RcM

Metalocalypse and The Venture Brothers are all the cartoons I watch. But damn, they’re great shows.

You guys should check out Archer on the F/X channel.

Really Smart,Really funny.

[quote]Xab wrote:

Metalocalypse and The Venture Brothers are all the cartoons I watch. But damn, they’re great shows. [/quote]

X2

Hilarious.

I watch all kinds of cartoons and I don’t mean just the ones aimed at adults like the stuff on Adult Swim. Weak intro, by the way. You don’t need to make excuses for the stuff you like.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
You guys should check out Archer on the F/X channel.

Really Smart,Really funny.[/quote]

QFT Archer is hilarious
South park
Family guy from time to time
Boondocks

random other cartoons that I don’t go looking for but will watch if they are on