Cars - American Cool

And this is the Westfield XTR2. It has a 1.2 litre four cylinder engine and weighs only 420-440kg. It beat the Pagani Zonda on Top Gear on their test circuit. Anyway, back to American cars.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
Ecoboost v6. What. The. Fuck?

[/quote]

looks badass and is probably fast as fuck. Sign me up[/quote]

I agree, but I would have rather have a V8. Preferably, a pimped out or boosted version of the flat plane crank V8 from the forth coming GT350. That doesn’t mean I’d kick the car out of the bed or nothing like that. It’s purdy.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

Bad ass video of some custom American muscle. Enjoy[/quote]
I have seen this. Impressive car, impressive driving.

This is a good article on the different GM LS engines:

The LSA is an incredible engine. I loves that engine! That engine’s the best engin…

Edited

[quote]pat wrote:
The sound this thing makes is epic. Get to about 1:45 in the video and let it roll.

That’s weapon’s grade testosterone right there…[/quote]

I decided to go with an Audi S4 as my daily driver instead of the Mustang. I just love the Quattro AWD system and the suspension and ride. It’s a great car. Still looking for another car though. I’m going to sell my Commodore and get a sports car for weekends. Maybe something lightweight like a Westfield Sports or a Lotus; maybe even a secondhand 911 or something. I will test drive the Mustang when it comes out though and tell you what I think of it.

Anyone mentioned the Dodge Hellcat yet? It’s coming to Aus too. I’m going to try the Mustang and the Hellcat and may end up getting one or the other. Not sure though.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Anyone mentioned the Dodge Hellcat yet? It’s coming to Aus too. I’m going to try the Mustang and the Hellcat and may end up getting one or the other. Not sure though.[/quote]

I don’t know that it’s been mentioned, but the Charger Hellcat certainly has been.

I’d love to see the Challenger Hellcat with the honeycomb grill spanning the entire front and hidden headlamps like the old Challenger.

Edit: mixing up my models.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

Bad ass video of some custom American muscle. Enjoy[/quote]

I hadda whole lotta fun with this.[/quote]

Glad you enjoyed it. He did donuts around a donut shop, ha

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Anyone mentioned the Dodge Hellcat yet? It’s coming to Aus too. I’m going to try the Mustang and the Hellcat and may end up getting one or the other. Not sure though.[/quote]

I don’t know that it’s been mentioned, but the Charger Hellcat certainly has been.

I’d love to see the Challenger Hellcat with the honeycomb grill spanning the entire front and hidden headlamps like the old Charger.[/quote]

Yes, I’m speaking of the dodge challenger SRT hellcat; 707+hp. Michael Savage has one and he has the V12 AMG as well.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/other/mid-engine-stingray-is-a-63-vette-from-an-alternate-universe/ar-AAa3CzB

Beautiful. 1000 HP? 90-110K? 0-60<3 seconds? Yes please.

And the stats are out:
5.2 L flat-plane crank V8 that revs to 8500 RPM.
520 HP 410 ft/ lbs torque
Under $53,000 MSRP.

I want one bad. I wouldn’t alter a damn thing on this car

To appreciate this video, put it on some good speakers and crank it up. This thing tears space and time apart with it’s sound.
The good stuff starts at about 1:00 minute in. Trust me, you’ll love it. If you don’t it means you like sex with goats.

[quote]pat wrote:
And the stats are out:
5.2 L flat-plane crank V8 that revs to 8500 RPM.
520 HP 410 ft/ lbs torque
Under $53,000 MSRP.

I want one bad. I wouldn’t alter a damn thing on this car [/quote]

8500 rpm in a mustang must sound incredible.

Dancing GT 350’s

What a sound!

Very cool. The GT350’s wheels are carbon fiber.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/autos-sports/ford-spills-details-on-shelby-gt350r-mustang’s-carbon-fiber-wheels/ar-AAcOML5

My hats off to Roush

[quote]Aggv wrote:
My hats off to Roush

That’s pretty cool. They kept the prices down for the military it seems. Usually, new Roush Mustangs with the factory warranty are ridiculously expensive.
I’d like a black one with camou trim. GT of course.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Very cool. The GT350’s wheels are carbon fiber.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/autos-sports/ford-spills-details-on-shelby-gt350r-mustang’s-carbon-fiber-wheels/ar-AAcOML5[/quote]

Hopefully, they put these in the aftermarket and offer some painted varieties.

Hadn’t heard carbon ceramic rotors and 6 piston calipers. Also, claims that it’s faster on the track than a 911. Article also ups the HP to 530 if that isn’t a typo.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/research/2016-ford-shelby-gt350r-mustang-first-ride/ar-AAdE6GK