Carrying Excess Fat in Glutes/Hams

[quote]Hagar wrote:
The late great Dan Duchaine had the same problem. He advocated injectable yohimbe hcl. [/quote]

To take care of ubernewbs on the Steroid forum?

Damn, that man was ahead of his time.

Im not an ubernewb or new years resolution guy

I went from 112kg and 35%bf dropped to 84 at around 12% and bulked back up to 92 in a matter of 9 months. Im also a personal trainer…

I just thought that women stored more fat in those areas hence questioning a hormonal imbalance…

You’re a personal trainer and you suggested clen for a (possible) hormonal imbalance? You might want to put a bit more thought & research into your supplementation, especially if you’re recommending things to clients of yours.

It does seem a bit strange you’re storing fat on your glutes/hams, as I was under the impression men stored mostly around the mid-section. Might want to see a doctor if all else fails. Like someone else suggested, try the Anabolic Diet.

Congrats on the fat loss BTW, I know first hand just how hard it can be (25% to 9%).

Oh, and - no homo.

[quote]S7R31F wrote:

I went from 112kg and 35%bf dropped to 84 at around 12% and bulked back up to 92 in a matter of 9 months. Im also a personal trainer…

I just thought that women stored more fat in those areas hence questioning a hormonal imbalance…[/quote]

If you are a personal trainer looking like that then your section is over at www.crossfit.com

[quote]sawadeekrob wrote:
S7R31F wrote:

I just thought that women stored more fat in those areas hence questioning a hormonal imbalance…

If you are a personal trainer looking like that then your section is over at www.crossfit.com[/quote]

Yea, wait a few years and we’ll see whos talking…

I’d never recommend clen, I just mentioned it…I’d recommend going to a doctor and getting a blood test…I didnt realise there was a height:weight ratio requirement for this website…u japanese…what are you 5’6? man i’d be huge if i was 10 inches shorter…

btw, i transformed from fat to athletic and only started bulking a few months ago, give me a break…

[quote]S7R31F wrote:
I’d never recommend clen, I just mentioned it…[/quote]

Then be careful what you mention. This is NOT the place to throw around random drugs, as the youger newbies might think you’re serious and do some serious damag-…

…actually, never mind.

Be glad you don’t store more fat in your stomach. I store a lot more fat in glutes and legs then you do-I’m tall also 6’7-8 roughly- Maybe its a coincidence? Who knows but I can tell you my T is fine-grow beard fine, no signs of gyno ext ext- I’m just glad I store very little fat in my stomach even though I’m pretty heavy-bodyweight and bodyfat wise- Some people are just different, but I can tell you if your around 10% bodyfat or less with solid muscle you wont be able to notice it at all.

Did I say clen? I meant Clomid… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure about my T-Levels…dont seem as good as they could be, little body hair etc…alot on legs though…although its all probibly genetics rather than test

[quote]S7R31F wrote:
Power GnP wrote:
Glutes and thighs…too big? Do squats :wink:

excess weight as in fat…and squatting wont reduce fat on legs[/quote]

it may not initially, but after the squats thicken you up, your base metabolic rate will increase because you are now carring more muscle

yeah I am trying to pack it on, I’ll get over it…nothing is going to stop me from achieving my goals…220lbs at 10% is my goal for christmas 08

ultimately 250lbs or so in a few years…

[quote]S7R31F wrote:
yeah I am trying to pack it on, I’ll get over it…nothing is going to stop me from achieving my goals…220lbs at 10% is my goal for christmas 08

ultimately 250lbs or so in a few years…[/quote]

If you really think that you have high estrogen ask the doctor for blood work

or

tell him you have ichy nipples

I can tell you your definately not alone man. Whenever I put on weight, it goes to my love handles and my ass, and I can still make out my abs.

You know how some women are curvier than others (pear like body shape)?? While other women get more fat on their love handles and guts (apple like body shape)? I think the same thing holds true for men, though its usually the apple body shape.

This guy should lift weights.

What the fuck? Why do you people keep bumping dead threads?

WHAT THE FUCK?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
What the fuck? Why do you people keep bumping dead threads?

WHAT THE FUCK?[/quote]

Whoops.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Whoops.[/quote]

My post was directed at the moron who bumped it first. Cripes, it wasn’t even on the first two pages.