T Nation

Carrying Excess Fat in Glutes/Hams

Hi, I am 21 and carry alot of excess weight in my glutes and thighs. The question is…would that be due to high E levels? if I was to go to a doctor and was to find out i have high E levels what do you think I should get prescribed? clen etc?

my girlfriend also carrys alot of weight in this area…maybbe her E is too high also?

thanks

Because this is all about steroids and other drugs…

You look famished. Eat. No homo.

Glutes and thighs…too big? Do squats :wink:

Im 6’4 btw…gunna take a few more years to put on the size I want…and a year ago I was 112kg @ 35% BF now around 15% and 91kg…started first serious bulk only 2 months ago on 3700 cals…so I know what Im doing…I wanna get to 115…Im no abercrombie loving boy…

Actually, I just re-read his post. You want clen? Fucking trolls.

EDIT: Ok, maybe that was a bit harsh, but dude, you’re not really in any position to be on a steroid board. AND - you’re talking about excess E? I’m assuming estrogen? You don’t need clen for that.

[quote]Power GnP wrote:
Glutes and thighs…too big? Do squats :wink:
[/quote]

excess weight as in fat…and squatting wont reduce fat on legs

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Actually, I just re-read his post. You want clen? Fucking trolls.

EDIT: Ok, maybe that was a bit harsh, but dude, you’re not really in any position to be on a steroid board. AND - you’re talking about excess E? I’m assuming estrogen? You don’t need clen for that.[/quote]

even old ladies can have hormonal imbalances…do they have a place on a steroid board? be constructive

[quote]Makavali wrote:
you’re talking about excess E? I’m assuming estrogen? You don’t need clen for that.[/quote]

ok thanks…what would I use? I want to go into the dictors office with some knowledge of this

Constructive, huh?

1. Squat
  2. Eat
  3. Until you know how particular drugs work, stay away. Clen is NOT for excess of whatever, and can be dangerous if misused.
  4. Buy Alpha Male and maybe Rez-V if you’re THAT concerned.

That better? :wink:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Constructive, huh?

1. Squat
  2. Eat
  3. Until you know how particular drugs work, stay away. Clen is NOT for excess of whatever, and can be dangerous if misused.
  4. Buy Alpha Male and maybe Rez-V if you’re THAT concerned.

That better? ;)[/quote]

not bad for a kiwi :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on, mate. Everyone knows Kiwis are at the forefront of… well, everything. Who do you think you have to thank for nuclear (or nukular) power?

Ah, who am I kidding, ever since that woman took power, this place has gone to the dogs.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Come on, mate. Everyone knows Kiwis are at the forefront of… well, everything. Who do you think you have to thank for nuclear (or nukular) power?

Ah, who am I kidding, ever since that woman took power, this place has gone to the dogs.[/quote]

She’s the troll…not me :s lol

BTW, it might help if you didn’t post about excess fat in your hamstrings and then post an upper body shot.

The places you and your lady are storing fat are that way because, well… you’re storing fat. There’s no magical explanation for it, at least not in a vast majority of cases. Put on some muscle to ramp up your metabolism (which is something you desperately need after dropping so much weight), and fix up your diet to promote anabolism rather than catabolism and watch that pesky set of Thunder Thighs disappear.

The Anabolic Diet is supposed to reduce “pockets” of fat and cause a more even distribution.

Low carb diets like the AD do seem to have a positive effect on “stubborn” fat, so try that before you go see your doc…

There’s actually a large demographic who worries about excess fat storage in those areas, but I thought it only ever included women.

[quote]chillain wrote:
There’s actually a large demographic who worries about excess fat storage in those areas, but I thought it only ever included women.

[/quote]

LMAO! Wow, is it me or is there a disturbing trend of ubernewbs who have arrived all at the same time here recently?

Jesus H,

TBN

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
chillain wrote:

LMAO! Wow, is it me or is there a disturbing trend of ubernewbs who have arrived all at the same time here recently?

Jesus H,

TBN[/quote]

It’s the Steroid forum version of the New Year’s Resolution gym crowd…

The late great Dan Duchaine had the same problem. He advocated injectable yohimbe hcl.