Carrots > Trojans

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/7/8/780453.1128873404364.carrotman.bmp

Alright T-people…here’s the prediction.

The only team that could beat USC is the California Carrots!

noooooooooo not the green jerseys. They look awesome but they are bad luck!

[quote]Oogie wrote:

Two weeks…South Bend, IN…the leaves will begin to glow of gold and Touchdown Jesus will glisten in the autumn sunlight.

The Notre Dame student body will stand upon the wooden bleachers…whipping the 80-thousand plus into a riot that could Wake up the Echoes of Rockne, Leahy, and even Lou.

The Irish will prey upon the weak links in the SC defense, pulling away in the first half.

The ND defense will hold on for dear life against Matt and Reggie, and in the end…

NOTRE DAME 41
USC 38

I would even keep an eye out for the green jerseys…you never know.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Irish![/quote]

hahaha. i hope you will be right but i don’t know. i think that ND will be able to score efficiently but i don’t know if the D will be able to hold on. USC 35
Notre Dame 21

[quote]Oogie wrote:

Two weeks…South Bend, IN…the leaves will begin to glow of gold and Touchdown Jesus will glisten in the autumn sunlight.

The Notre Dame student body will stand upon the wooden bleachers…whipping the 80-thousand plus into a riot that could Wake up the Echoes of Rockne, Leahy, and even Lou.

The Irish will prey upon the weak links in the SC defense, pulling away in the first half.

The ND defense will hold on for dear life against Matt and Reggie, and in the end…

NOTRE DAME 41
USC 38

USC: 35
ND: 14

If ND wears the green…
USC: 42
ND: 3

p.s. Just because I live close to ND doesn’t mean I like them any better. I always cheer for the opposing side when they come to town. ND sucks.

Yeah, the green has been pretty rough since Dan Devine pulled it on the Trojans.

I was at the Michigan State game and if the crowd can rock like they did in the 3rd and 4th quarter, well, that might help a bit with our crappy pass rush.

Notre Dame is a decent team this year. I’ll give you that, but taking out USC? No chance. Just because ND finally got ranked doesn’t really mean anything. Hell, the ranked teams have been getting knocked off all season. All this does is prove that the people who do the ranking are too busy patting themselves on the back and ramming their thumbs up their butt to know what?s really going on. They just need to admit that there is a lot of parody and upsets galore are going to happen this season… and that?s great. That said USC is still about the best team in the league. I hope their undefeated streak will come to an end but it will not be at the hands of ND.

P.S. I think touchdown Jesus is sacrilegious

The rankings are ridiculous…ND is not a Top 12 team.

But, I really think they have a shot. It’s a shame that Minter won’t let the D run wild and blitz and play more aggresive. He’s all about bend and don’t break and it sucks.

Why do you think Touchdown Jesus is sacrireligious?

As much as I would love to see someone hand USC’s asses to them…ND sure as hell ain’t that team. I actually had my eye on Michigan State, but I wasn’t impressed much by their performance against the Wolverines. I havn’t been watching much outside the Big Ten. I hear the Virginia Tech team is pretty good. Either way…GO BADGERS!!!

[quote]Oogie wrote:

NOTRE DAME 41
USC 38

Yeah right.

I think that Weiss will have the Irish prepared to play. They have a good offense, and Quinn has been playing well all year. They beat Purdue who they honestly weren’t suppose to beat, and add Michigan on top of that who was in the top 5 at the time and you could have a big upset take place in South Bend in two weeks. We’ll see in two weeks, but till then USC still has to play Arizona, and I think that may be a very interesting game.

I’d love to see it happen…who knows

I bet these 2 teams combine for about 80 points though.

HAH

-Trojans.

From the Purdue Presser:

Q. People seem to be making a big deal about you having an extra week to prepare for USC. How much more prepared can you get a team in the extra week?

COACH WEIS: Exponentially.

Presser this week at ND

Q. You spoke about being at the Notre Dame - USC game as a student and the team came out in green jerseys. Would you consider doing that?

Coach Weis: I wouldn’t count on seeing that. I also told you that emotional stuff doesn’t last too long. We are going to have to play our best game to have a chance to win. We all know that. You know it and I know it. That is what I am hoping we do.

Would I ever consider it, I should say, `Yes, I would consider it,’ so you guys can write it. (Laughter) Yeah, I would consider it. (Laughter). But don’t count on it for this one. I will give you a little insight on that.

Well, I was wrong on that :slight_smile:
But I’m still sticking with my prediction…W

Ahhh crap i thought this was a condom thread.