It’s deja vu all over again:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=738752

[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. SSDD

[quote]Miserere wrote:

[/quote]
I’ve got it! It’s like Groundhog Day. Threads like these will come again and again until nobody asks the steroid question anymore.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
Miserere wrote:

I’ve got it! It’s like Groundhog Day. Threads like these will come again and again until nobody asks the steroid question anymore.[/quote]

But this is a bodybuilding forum. Anyone who thinks that this level of development can’t be reached naturally should immediately be booted off the web site.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Miserere wrote:

I’ve got it! It’s like Groundhog Day. Threads like these will come again and again until nobody asks the steroid question anymore.

But this is a bodybuilding forum. Anyone who thinks that this level of development can’t be reached naturally should immediately be booted off the web site. [/quote]

Agreed, but it doesn’t mean he’s not using anything. You never know.

Anyway, I could give a shit less if he is on juice or not, just tell him to pull his fucking pants up. Christ.

I haven’t seen much of him in a while. Has his career finally, mercifully, died? How he got this far I’ll never know.

michael2507 wrote:
Miserere wrote:

But this is a bodybuilding forum. Anyone who thinks that this level of development can’t be reached naturally should immediately be booted off the web site. [/quote]

agreed!

michael2507 wrote:
Miserere wrote:

glad you said it

[quote]etaco wrote:
I haven’t seen much of him in a while. Has his career finally, mercifully, died? How he got this far I’ll never know.[/quote]

Apparently, some people find him funny.

Probably the same people that think he’s on roids.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Miserere wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. SSDD[/quote]

This is one of the scariest though. This is almost exactly the same. Even the fucking back comment, with professor X responding exactly the same! Scary folks, scary.

doood!
What kindve stack do you think hes on??

Fuck bein natural! I wanna look like him!

either internet sarcarm brings out the trolls or I just don’t do it right :slight_smile:

I was intending to compliment him, actually. I haven’t seen much of the guy for years since I don’t think he’s funny, but it looked to me like he went from a skinny 100 to well-built.

Some of you just take all this shit way too seriously. Are those spinal erectors or sticks jammed up your ass? :slight_smile:

Most people generally judge back development from …get ready for it …here it comes …just a little longer …almost there …uhp …BACK PICTURES!!![/quote]

Seriously, get someone you know to take a photo of yourself in that same pose, I guarantee* you, that you will see your lats. Cause I sure as hell can. Perhaps I’m simply genetically predisposed to wide lats, and Carrot Top just isn’t?

Hey, at least I didn’t claim he has no legs, or that he’s juicing, you will also notice I wasn’t critical of his back in the two previous threads which only had the pic of him with his arms at his sides.

*Guarantee of lat visibility is based of your previous descriptions of your size.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
[/quote]

As I always say, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

[quote]The Brain wrote:
Is it just me or does he look like he hasn’t got a back in those pics?[/quote]

Maybe because they are pictures of his front?

It also looks like he doesn’t have a car either because.

Agreed. Especially in the first photo. You should be able to see them sticking out.
Hmmmm . . . didn’t I say this in the original thread?

[quote]The Brain wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Most people generally judge back development from …get ready for it …here it comes …just a little longer …almost there …uhp …BACK PICTURES!!!

Seriously, get someone you know to take a photo of yourself in that same pose, I guarantee* you, that you will see your lats. Cause I sure as hell can. Perhaps I’m simply genetically predisposed to wide lats, and Carrot Top just isn’t?

Hey, at least I didn’t claim he has no legs, or that he’s juicing, you will also notice I wasn’t critical of his back in the two previous threads which only had the pic of him with his arms at his sides.

*Guarantee of lat visibility is based of your previous descriptions of your size.[/quote]

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Agreed. Especially in the first photo. You should be able to see them sticking out.
Hmmmm . . . didn’t I say this in the original thread?
[/quote]

You sure did, and the only reason I didn’t support you was the picture had his arms directly by his side, and with many people you can’t see their lats in that pose. With the pose in this thread you should be able to see lats. Credit where its due, you did say it first.

[quote]Zap Brannigan wrote:
Maybe because they are pictures of his front?

It also looks like he doesn’t have a car either because. [/quote]

He doesn’t have a car? I’m sorry but I don’t follow. As I said to ProfX, get your significant other to take a pic of yourself in that pose, and unless you’re small, you will see your lats.

Or he could just have high lats which would mean you are simply talking out of your ass. No one judges back development from a picture of someone’s front unless they are doing a biceps pose. Some people just have lats that insert higher up.

Or he could just have high lats which would mean you are simply talking out of your ass. No one judges back development from a picture of someone’s front unless they are doing a biceps pose. Some people just have lats that insert higher up.[/quote]

Its possible, and I for one would be interested in seeing how he trains [shit I don’t even know who the dude is, let alone how he trains].

[quote]nephorm wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

As I always say, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.[/quote]

What country you from, motherfucker? What ain’t no country I ever heard of.

he’s got some traps.

IOW, he’s got at least some back.