Carrot Top Training Video

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
Who cares how “impressive” his physique is
His training routine is for bitches and toddlers[/quote]

Oh yeah? Let’s compare your hardcore physique to his toddler physique.

A lot of haters and whiners in this place lately.

[quote]Zackgsc wrote:
PLASMA BALL THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING[/quote]

i just ordered a gallon. supposedly its made with velociraptor embriyo

[quote]SSC wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:
His training routine is for bitches and toddlers

Oh yeah? Let’s compare your hardcore physique to his toddler physique.[/quote]

I’m sorry, but did you miss the video??
He did bicep curls ON A MACHINE, wouldn’t shut up… in fact, he did all of his lifts on isolating machines and had zero intensity.

His physique doesn’t mean shit, he trains like a fuckin baby.

You need to go to the figureathlete site and stay there if you think otherwise, stop drooling over his veiny pecs

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
SSC wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:
His training routine is for bitches and toddlers

Oh yeah? Let’s compare your hardcore physique to his toddler physique.

He did bicep curls ON A MACHINE, wouldn’t shut up… in fact, he did all of his lifts on isolating machines and had zero intensity.

You need to go to the figureathlete site and stay there if you think otherwise, stop drooling over his veiny pecs [/quote]

Uh, most people in BODYBUILDING are training for a physique. If you could get the physique by putting in less effort, why wouldn’t you? Your argument makes no sense.

If the activity is TRAINREALLYHARD then he fails. If the activity is BODYBUILDING then he’s doing a pretty decent job, regardless of how hard he’s training in one random video/commercial on the internet.

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:

[/quote]

What the fuck does his training matter if he is getting the results he wants?! You sound like a jealous little kid. The goal in any form of training is never to have the most grueling training session. Get over yourself.

Say what you want about him,(I personally find him annoying when he’s performing, but he seems pretty cool, otherwise.) but, he has more money, a better house, lives in Vegas, a celebrity, and has made some decent progress putting some muscle on his frame.

Um, he’s done pretty damn good for himself, i’d say. I think he’s doing better than 99.99 percent of the people on this board.

I can’t bad mouth the guy. I work in a fucking cube all day.

He reminds me of the Joker in Dark Night.

Sorry I can’t muster up any respect for the guy after watching that video.
He could look 1000x better than me physique wise, cause his face would never match up to mine, and still I wouldn’t think any higher of him.

Please rewatch the video, the guy doesn’t seem to know jack shit. He doesn’t even work hard, he doesn’t even let his trainer explain things

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
Please rewatch the video, the guy doesn’t seem to know jack shit. He doesn’t even work hard, he doesn’t even let his trainer explain things[/quote]

Please rewatch the video, the guy is attaining his goals, from what I can tell.

What good is hard work if it doesn’t get you anywhere? You really seem clueless here.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:
Please rewatch the video, the guy doesn’t seem to know jack shit. He doesn’t even work hard, he doesn’t even let his trainer explain things

What good is hard work if it doesn’t get you anywhere? You really seem clueless here.[/quote]
Its pretty obvious that hes cutting corners to get where he is.
That is not the definition of hard work.

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
malonetd wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:

What good is hard work if it doesn’t get you anywhere? You really seem clueless here.
[/quote]

Wow, does not compute. So end result is irrelevant if effort < near maximal?

This is how I picture you asking for directions:

HangerBaby: Hey, how do I get to main street?
Random: Easy, just turn left at the next light.
HangerBaby: No. Just no. It’s all wrong.
Random: No? What?
HangerBaby: Don’t you have a harder way to get there? The internet won’t respect me if I accomplish my goals too easily.
Random: I don’t understand.
HangerBaby: Like, maybe you could put up a barricade and I’ll have to break through it. Or call in some of the national guard and I’ll fight them single-handed. With an arm tied behind my back. And blindfolded. Underwater.
Random: Um, no. Main street is right there. Look, you can see it. pointing
HangerBaby: ARRGHH! YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG! WHY IS NO ONE HARDCORE BUT ME?!
Random: I don’t get you.
HangerBaby: Maybe I can dig! Do you have any spoons?

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:
malonetd wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:

[/quote]
Sorry, my values are just a little different than yours.
It does not seem like he earned it, and I don’t care how good he looks. He trains like a bitch, no one gets that huge doing isometric curls.

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
Travacolypse wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:
malonetd wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:

It does not seem like he earned it, and I don’t care how good he looks. He trains like a bitch, no one gets that huge doing isometric curls.
[/quote]

And you whine like a bitch. Why are you so much better again?

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
… no one gets that huge doing isometric curls.
[/quote]

What makes you think that is all he has ever done?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:

What makes you think that is all he has ever done? [/quote]

lol

[quote]malonetd wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:

What good is hard work if it doesn’t get you anywhere? You really seem clueless here.[/quote]

Agreed. I could give a flying fuck if someone else doesn’t think I train hard enough. I’m growing. That is what matters. The goal is to attain results, not to look busy.

Some of you have your priorities in the wrong place. No one gives a shit how hard you think you have been working if you have made the least progress from it.

The goal is to work SMART, not just appear to work hard.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:
Travacolypse wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:
malonetd wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:

And you whine like a bitch. Why are you so much better again?[/quote]

whining =/= calling someone a bitch

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:

What makes you think that is all he has ever done?

lol [/quote]

I didn’t see the humor. I use more machines now. That doesn’t mean that is all I used to get to this point. I also know that the more experienced the lifter, the more intensity they can put forth even if it may appear to others that they aren’t trying that hard.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
malonetd wrote:
HangerBaby wrote:

Agreed. I could give a flying fuck if someone else doesn’t think I train hard enough. I’m growing. That is what matters. The goal is to attain results, not to look busy.

Some of you have your priorities in the wrong place. No one gives a shit how hard you think you have been working if you have made the least progress from it.

The goal is to work SMART, not just appear to work hard.[/quote]

Maybe I just hate him so much subconsciously that I refuse to accept his success
cause I mean, he is a big douche