Carrot Top is HUGE

not digging the hat, facial expression, or hair. Good build though. Where is his pack though? Do his genetics not give him the “6 pack” or what?

Was that photo taken at a Gold’s? Wherever it was, it’s not a hardcore gym. Anyone notice the cover of Cosmopolitan framed on the wall!?

To comment on a post further up, even if this guy wasn’t famous (cos let’s admit it, this dude would’ve been called carrot top anyway) I would still think he has a freeky-looking face, and that he’s not funny. And that he’s wearing his trousers waaaay too low in that photo.

All that being said, he shows good development and I would congratulate him for it.

LMAO what a gimp!
He’s the ugliest dude I’ve seen in my LIFE. If I saw him walking down the street some day I would’ve beaten THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!
FUCKING CVNT!

pretty solid looking build, vascular as HELL.

1- where the hell are his abs?

2- pull your FUCKING PANTS UP

3- curling 30’s with gloves on.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
vaughn5000 wrote:
Chris McClinch wrote:
And yet the drugs don’t appear to have given him a back or legs.

Is it possible this reply is sarcasm directed toward the original poster for suggesting that he was juicing?

No, because he made a similar dumbass comment in the other thread. [/quote]

Wrong. This is the first time I’ve ever posted about Carrot Top on this forum. He looks like he could be natural; he’s just lean as hell with a little size to him.

[quote]Chris McClinch wrote:
Professor X wrote:
vaughn5000 wrote:
Chris McClinch wrote:
And yet the drugs don’t appear to have given him a back or legs.

Is it possible this reply is sarcasm directed toward the original poster for suggesting that he was juicing?

No, because he made a similar dumbass comment in the other thread.

Wrong. This is the first time I’ve ever posted about Carrot Top on this forum. He looks like he could be natural; he’s just lean as hell with a little size to him. [/quote]

My mistake. There must be several accusing idiots on this forum. This was the previous post in the other thread that sounded just like yours:

[quote]Hekk
08/19/05
12:13 PM
Quebec, CAN

Where exactly are his legs?

his abs?(at such a low lvl of bf they should be visible)

What about his back? He doesn’t seems to have a single ounce of back muscles…

Thats somoene jacked for hollywood…all show
[/quote]

I am amazed that two different people would look at a picture of the FRONT of someone’s body and negatively critique their back development. Also, for someone who doesn’t have his legs in the picture, you have obviously decided that he has no leg development…because you can’t see them.

Come on people, lets give the guy some credit. Like everyone was saying, with his schedule and time on the road, its quite an accomplishment. I remember seeing him on comedy central a few years ago and noticed he seemed to be slightly built, and I thought hey this guy has a decent natural build, I wonder if he lifts or not, probably not. Considering how scrawny everyone in hollywood seems nowadays, i give the guy credit.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
pretty solid looking build, vascular as HELL.

1- where the hell are his abs?

2- pull your FUCKING PANTS UP

3- curling 30’s with gloves on.
[/quote]

1. I don’t understand why people are ragging on his abs. It’s cut, but are the comments because he doesn’t actually have a six-pack?

2. Some of us like to protect our delicate palms. A lot of people don’t wash their hands after they use the restroom. 2 years ago I got athlete’s foot on the back of my neck because some idiot touched his bare feet, didn’t wash his hands, and used my barbell. I was using that guy’s bar for squats after he touched it.

3. Amen.

Hey ProfX, my bad… have you ever seen someone from the front?

If that particular person has lats you would definatly see it. Especially with those arms if these came from rows and chin-up which doesn’t seems to be the case here.

I’m not the first to jump on the flaming bandwagon but open your eyes buddy, I just made comments on things i could see (except his legs, i apologize).

[quote]BFBullpup wrote:

1. Some of us like to protect our delicate palms. A lot of people don’t wash their hands after they use the restroom. 2 years ago I got athlete’s foot on the back of my neck because some idiot touched his bare feet, didn’t wash his hands, and used my barbell. I was using that guy’s bar for squats after he touched it.[/quote]

I understand your point, but what do you do when opening doors, in the subway, in a professional environment if you have to shake hands, shopping, in public lavatories, etc.? Gloves? What I am trying to say: Try as you may, you can’t avoid it. You can only avoid thinking of it too much…

[quote]Hekk wrote:
Hey ProfX, my bad… have you ever seen someone from the front?

If that particular person has lats you would definatly see it. Especially with those arms if these came from rows and chin-up which doesn’t seems to be the case here.

I’m not the first to jump on the flaming bandwagon but open your eyes buddy, I just made comments on things i could see (except his legs, i apologize).[/quote]

Please post a front shot of you where your lats are visible with your arms close by your sides. I want to compare.

Sure the dude is an ugly bastard, but when did this shit become a beauty contest. Maybe if he looked a little more like brad pitt you’d get that erection you’re after.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
BFBullpup wrote:

1. Some of us like to protect our delicate palms. A lot of people don’t wash their hands after they use the restroom. 2 years ago I got athlete’s foot on the back of my neck because some idiot touched his bare feet, didn’t wash his hands, and used my barbell. I was using that guy’s bar for squats after he touched it.

I understand your point, but what do you do when opening doors, in the subway, in a professional environment if you have to shake hands, shopping, in public lavatories, etc.? Gloves? What I am trying to say: Try as you may, you can’t avoid it. You can only avoid thinking of it too much… [/quote]

Latex gloves.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
BFBullpup wrote:

1. Some of us like to protect our delicate palms. A lot of people don’t wash their hands after they use the restroom. 2 years ago I got athlete’s foot on the back of my neck because some idiot touched his bare feet, didn’t wash his hands, and used my barbell. I was using that guy’s bar for squats after he touched it.

I understand your point, but what do you do when opening doors, in the subway, in a professional environment if you have to shake hands, shopping, in public lavatories, etc.? Gloves? What I am trying to say: Try as you may, you can’t avoid it. You can only avoid thinking of it too much…

Latex gloves.[/quote]

Great, and my first day at work is tomorrow. Now I can’t leave the house! :frowning: LOL

[quote]BFBullpup wrote:
Some of us like to protect our delicate palms. A lot of people don’t wash their hands after they use the restroom. 2 years ago I got athlete’s foot on the back of my neck because some idiot touched his bare feet, didn’t wash his hands, and used my barbell. I was using that guy’s bar for squats after he touched it.[/quote]

Do you now put a flip-flop under the bar when squatting?

I don’t know much about steroids, but I assumed carrot top was doping. Look at his shoulders don’t they look “dried out?” I thought that look came with drugs.

Don’t have a picture but I did look at myself in the mirror with the same pose as Carrot Top. I could see my lats. If you look at him in the photo, if he DOES have lats as well developed at the rest of him, they must look pretty funny. Look in the space between his left arm and torso: There’s nothing there. I guess he doesn’t have much lower lat development going on.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Please post a front shot of you where your lats are visible with your arms close by your sides. I want to compare.[/quote]

Forgot to add: I’m nitpicking anyway, he’s made great progress. Excellent effort.

Wow Strong Arms

Huge?..No!
Decent build though and yes he should pull up his pants!