Caroline Kennedy Interview

So, what do all the “Sarah Palin is a fucking retard” people have to say now? Nothing? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

I hope that NY finds someone else.

…She’s likely to lose. Mrs. Palin was selected as a VP and was VOTED into office as a governor of Alaska.

There’s no real comparison until Kennedy is elected to some office. THEN one can call the Palin haters complete hypocrites.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

So, what do all the “Sarah Palin is a fucking retard” people have to say now? Nothing? Yeah, that’s what I thought.[/quote]

What’d you think? “Here’s someone that’s almost as inarticulate as Sarah Palin.”

if there’s a election, she’ll be elected,kennedys will pull out all the stops.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

So, what do all the “Sarah Palin is a fucking retard” people have to say now? Nothing? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

What’d you think? “Here’s someone that’s almost as inarticulate as Sarah Palin.”[/quote]

Exactly. One can find them equally unfit for national office, believe it or not.

How does being nervous when interviewed for a senate seat compare to being complete clueless when running for vice president?

Y’all voted for Bush twice but now you claim to have standards ? ? ?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
How does being nervous when interviewed for a senate seat compare to being complete clueless when running for vice president?

Y’all voted for Bush twice but now you claim to have standards ? ? ?[/quote]

And here you go, Skaz.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Y’all voted for Bush twice but now you claim to have standards ? ? ?

And here you go, Skaz. [/quote]

Congratulations. You got ONE. Most people who realize Sarah Palin’s a joke probably aren’t very happy with Caroline Kennedy.

I didn’t think Sarah Palin was a joke. Nobody was laughing, were they?

If elected, she was one heartbeat away from the presidency. I think she was a threat.

You know…she is a Kennedy…you know…so…you know…she has good…you know…good credintials. You know?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

[/quote]

Everyone was laughing.

She did provide some great comic relief. Some great SNL skits came out of it.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Everyone was laughing.

She did provide some great comic relief. Some great SNL skits came out of it.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Everyone was laughing.

She did provide some great comic relief. Some great SNL skits came out of it.[/quote]

And doctored up avatars too!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Christine wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Everyone was laughing.

She did provide some great comic relief. Some great SNL skits came out of it.

And doctored up avatars too![/quote]

Really? I’ve yet to see even one!