T Nation

Carlos Mencia - Vegetarians

I was watching the Carlos Mencia special on T.V. and laughed my ass off when he started talking about vegetarians. Thought some people on here could appreciate this video. Personally I’ve showed this to all the people who try to guilt me into not eating so much meat.

I hate Mencia but, I thought that specialt was pretty good.

Oh man, that part about the itch on your nuts had me rolling! SO TRUE! I can’t even count how many times I have had to pinch the skin on my nu… OK I’ll stop.

I’m a vegetarian and I laughed. Mencia looks like he’s lost some weight.

[quote]enrac wrote:
I’m a vegetarian and I laughed. Mencia looks like he’s lost some weight.[/quote]

probably from eating less soy and heart healthy ceral, vegetarians…

[quote]daneq wrote:
enrac wrote:
I’m a vegetarian and I laughed. Mencia looks like he’s lost some weight.

probably from eating less soy and heart healthy ceral, vegetarians…[/quote]

yeah, Soy sucks donkey balls.

Nothing more disapointing than finding a food claiming, “10g of protein per serving!!!” only to read the lable and find that “quality protein” to be soy.

Can’t stand Mencia…probably because he seems so unnatural when telling jokes which is probably because of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoQjzJWUvgk

This is a good bust too:

There’s heaps more.

[quote]humble wrote:
Can’t stand Mencia…probably because he seems so unnatural when telling jokes which is probably because of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoQjzJWUvgk

This is a good bust too:

There’s heaps more.[/quote]

So he’s all thievery and attitude then…

[quote]enrac wrote:
I’m a vegetarian and I laughed. Mencia looks like he’s lost some weight.[/quote]

It’s funny you’re a vegetarian yet your name spells carne (meat) backwords.

[quote]catone wrote:
enrac wrote:
I’m a vegetarian and I laughed. Mencia looks like he’s lost some weight.

It’s funny you’re a vegetarian yet your name spells carne (meat) backwords.

[/quote]

man that is very observant… and well ironic…

perhaps intentional?

anyway that was funny. i hate when vegetarians get that super-smug attitude. i was at GNC one day picking up fish oil and all the associates there decided to make some fucking comment about how gross it is, etc. then im like well its actually really for you and one of them says yea well fish have a central nervous system, i was just stunned by that comment and left with my fish oil.

do people understand that if we didnt eat meat…especially ones containing omega 3/6 that we would have never evolved to where we are today? go back to the stoneage you fucking vegetarians and get eatin by a sabertooth tiger, see how much he gives a shit about veganism.

Pretty good joke. I wonder who wrote it first?

[quote]Applesauce wrote:
Pretty good joke. I wonder who wrote it first?[/quote]

My guess is either Bill Cosby or George Lopez. He’s rather fond of their routines.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
perhaps intentional?

anyway that was funny. i hate when vegetarians get that super-smug attitude. i was at GNC one day picking up fish oil and all the associates there decided to make some fucking comment about how gross it is, etc. then im like well its actually really for you and one of them says yea well fish have a central nervous system, i was just stunned by that comment and left with my fish oil.

do people understand that if we didnt eat meat…especially ones containing omega 3/6 that we would have never evolved to where we are today? go back to the stoneage you fucking vegetarians and get eatin by a sabertooth tiger, see how much he gives a shit about veganism.[/quote]

Nice catch. In any case, I am not defending the smug vegetarians out there, I’m not someone to assume my lifestyle is better than someone else’s. I have my reasons for being one.

It’s funny, I get people being automatically defensive when I tell them I’m a vegetarian. People saying they eat meat for this or that reason. Honestly, I don’t care and it’s not my place to judge anything, let alone someone’s diet.

It also annoys me when someone says they’re “protecting mother earth” or some new age horse-shit by being vegetarian. If you wanna help the planet, walk to work.

[quote]Applesauce wrote:
Pretty good joke. I wonder who wrote it first?[/quote]

Brilliant.

[quote]Zelazo wrote:
Nothing more disapointing than finding a food claiming, “10g of protein per serving!!!” only to read the lable and find that “quality protein” to be soy.[/quote]

soy is the worst thing to happen to western nutrition since refined grains

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
Zelazo wrote:
Nothing more disapointing than finding a food claiming, “10g of protein per serving!!!” only to read the lable and find that “quality protein” to be soy.

soy is the worst thing to happen to western nutrition since refined grains[/quote]

Gonna have to disagree with you there. Berardi even came out and stated (on this website, I believe) that we probably are incapable of eating large enough amounts of soy to negatively impact our endocrine systems.

So far, trans fats, fast food, fat-phobia, processed meats, industrial farming, grain fed beef, and krispy creme all trump soy when it comes to shitting on western nutrition.

[quote]enrac wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
perhaps intentional?

anyway that was funny. i hate when vegetarians get that super-smug attitude. i was at GNC one day picking up fish oil and all the associates there decided to make some fucking comment about how gross it is, etc. then im like well its actually really for you and one of them says yea well fish have a central nervous system, i was just stunned by that comment and left with my fish oil.

do people understand that if we didnt eat meat…especially ones containing omega 3/6 that we would have never evolved to where we are today? go back to the stoneage you fucking vegetarians and get eatin by a sabertooth tiger, see how much he gives a shit about veganism.

Nice catch. In any case, I am not defending the smug vegetarians out there, I’m not someone to assume my lifestyle is better than someone else’s. I have my reasons for being one.

It’s funny, I get people being automatically defensive when I tell them I’m a vegetarian. People saying they eat meat for this or that reason. Honestly, I don’t care and it’s not my place to judge anything, let alone someone’s diet.

It also annoys me when someone says they’re “protecting mother earth” or some new age horse-shit by being vegetarian. If you wanna help the planet, walk to work.[/quote]

its probaly because for the most part anytime a vegetarian brings up the fact that theyre a vegetarian its followed by a story of why theyre a vegetarian and how it rox so hard. that carlos mencia shit is true though, im eating animals which toxify the atmosphere and youre eating the filtration for them. i guess that “for every animal you dont eat im eating 3” motto really applies.

i guess the only difference is that cattle are mass produced because its a business to eat and forests are cleared to make ranches. so yea, i guess mencia is wrong, well vegetarians still suck, i mean the other part.

i gotta disagree about fast food, i find it to be pretty great. 300 cals for a buck? count me in.