Careers In Strength

I am thinking of making a career change-anyone have any recommendations for careers/professions/degrees for individuals, like myself, whose only passion in life is strength?

Furniture removal.

Garbage Man

Tough choice man.

[quote]TunaMonkey wrote:
I am thinking of making a career change-anyone have any recommendations for careers/professions/degrees for individuals, like myself, whose only passion in life is strength?[/quote]

I’ve thought of the same thing. All I could come up with is related to athletics. Like strongman, powerlfting, or football- if athletic enough. I don’t think there is much money in any of those unless you are elite. I know demolition and construction requires a lot of strength, there are always construction projects going on.

Personal training etc.

Compactor & Baler installation and repair.

Fun.

nursing or nurse aid.

it ought to be called something else, but i’d mention nursing since it can be a very physically and mentally tough job where you are on your feet moving all day/night and literally dead lifting heavy fat patients all day long to turn/boost transfer them to/from bed.

the medical field will only benefit with more stronger people since the baby boomers are just gaining more weight, getting sicker and dying. did i mention gaining more weight?

nursing or nurse aid.

it ought to be called something else, but i’d mention nursing since it can be a very physically and mentally tough job where you are on your feet moving all day/night and literally dead lifting heavy fat patients all day long to turn/boost transfer them to/from bed.

the medical field will only benefit with more stronger people since the baby boomers are just gaining more weight, getting sicker and dying. did i mention gaining more weight?

On my screen it says I have started this thread. Although it was “Tunamonkey”. What is up with that?

Don’t steal my thread. That makes me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
Firefighting.
The job requires people who have a decent level of strength otherwise they would be uselesss in a disasterous situation. think about all the people who had to be carried out from the rubble on september 11th?
[/quote]

It requires strength when needed, which is rare. I dated a firefighter and he worked a 24 hour shift, then had three days off, worked another 24 hours, etc. So it certainly gives you lots of free time to train for the occasions when you do need your strength. Plus there are good health and retirement benefits.