Cardio

I’m going to be starting the tdawg diet in a week and was wondering…can you do TOO MUCH cardio?? i like to play hockey (both roller and ice) and also plan on running or biking. can i do 2 or 3 days of cardio & lift weights 4 days a week?? is that too much?? thanks for the help. peace

anybody?? please??

I’m actually curious as well. I would also like to know if there is a limit to the duration of cardio-i.e. would it be better to do two 30 minute session spread apart in the day or one 60 minute session?

Im probably out of my league but how about an answer based on some readin and experience? I dont think you can get too much cardio if your only goal is to lose weight provided your calories are sufficient to keep your metabolism moving. Ive done 1 hour gym plus 1 hour running with good results and JMB seems to do from 30 mins to 2 hours. I think one session is better than 2 (more likely to keep the body in fat buring mode for longer) and morning is better than night (fat burning likely to start earlier in session). To minimise muscle loss, I have some whey or meat not too long before I start and have a whey/carb mix as soon as I finish. It seems to work for me …

I was going through the “reader mail” section and found the answer you guys are looking for.
Its under issue 93 Reader Mail with the email heading “In Reply to Cardio in Issue 92”