Cardio with EDT/T-Dawg

Today is my second day on EDT and T-Dawg. And so far, so good. You know how EDT goes though - Mon/Tue on, Wed off, Thu/Fri on. So i was thinking of doing some jogging tomorrow (Wed) night, and perhaps some more on Sat/Sun? Maybe a half-hour on each of those days or so? What do you guys think?

While I think that EDT is better for a bulking program, I don’t think jogging will hurt you. Although I would only jog 2 days a week and leave the one extra day for rest.

I’m actually trying to lose weight, not bulk up.

Staley actually recommends light to moderate cardio on off-days to promote active recovery. Just make sure that you’re not overdoing it and that you have at least a complete day of rest each week. Monitor your progress and make adjustments as necessary.

If you are trying to lose weight, why are you doing the four-day split designed for mass and not the three-day fat loss version? Much better suited for what you’re going for.

Max, cardio won’t hurt. On wensday, although I would start off w/ the traditional jog for first couple of weeks, but I would looking to interval sprinting. Do a search there’s tons of threads on interval sprinting.