My little rules about cardio and bulking:
1) If you have a fast metabolism and was skinny before you started lifting, and need to eat a horse and a cow every day just to maintain your weight, don't do cardio.
2) If you find that you can't bulk without looking like the marshmallow man despite eating rabbit food, then do cardio.
3) If you exercise more than 5 hours a week, you may want to follow rule 1, unless you struggle to keep under 15%bf.
4) If you can't eat enough to gain while bulking, do some gentle cardio in the morning to stimulate appetite (unless you're lifting in the morning).
5) If you struggle to keep under 18%, stop adding heavy cream to your post workout chocolate cake.